The Dark Trio - Luna

*edited 27th of April 2017*

I am Luna Lovegood, I live at the Lovegood house with my father. My mother died when I was nine, it was quite bad. She was inventing a new spell, then it went all wrong. The spell backfired and killed her, she was a bright and brainy witch. Both of my parents were Raven claws, which I think I might be in.

Last night was fun! Dad and I went to the Weasleys, they were all really nice. Bill was there and so was Charlie. Charlie told me all about DRAGONS. They are soooooo cool! The twins were making jokes and teasing Ron, poor Ron. Percy kept talking about coming a school prefect, I think he would be a wonderful prefect. Ginny was a shy but lovely witch, she is coming to Hogwarts next year. Well I hope she does.

(The night before)

I got in a yellow flower dress and some shoes, while dad got in some fancy clothing. He had his long, wavy blonde hair behind left down behind his shoulders. His hair was not like the Malfoys hair because his was natural. Dad also got some boxes my guess is that it was the new addition to the Quibbler, he likes giving people something when they invite us to their house. We walk there cause it isn't that far and I like picking flowers for Mrs Weasley.
Oh how I look up to her. She is so lovely and caring for me, like a second mother but I can never replace my real mother. Her vibrant red hair and pink face, the way she cares about all her childern. Even meaning to shout at them. She doesn't care about pure bloods, even if her family is one. She doesn't care about money (even if they don't have much), how you look and even what family you come from. That's why I look up to her.

When we got to the Weasley's Mrs Weasley opened the door for us. I gave her the flowers then hugged her, she just smiled and looked up to my dad.
"Hello Luna they are lovely flowers and Hello Xenophilius. Is that the Quibbler I see?" My dad nods and hands her a copy.
"I put your ad in, Luna is going to start helping me when she gets in to Hogwarts" my father told Mrs Weasley.
"Don't sound to confident Mr Love-good" Fred yelled.
"Little Ronakins here hasn't got his letter" George told my father and Ron went red.
"Hello Fred and George, nice to see you" I said in a happy voice and I heard Fred say to Ron
"That's Loony Loony Lovegood." I just look up to my dad and we held the gaze until Mr Weasley came
"Oh Molly is that the Quibbler I see, Oh Hello Xenophilius and Luna." Then Mr Weasley and my dad started a big conversation that I did not know about, I don't really care anyway.

Molly then grapped my hand and took me to the table, I was seated next to Charlie.
"Hello Luna, how was that picture I sent you?" Charlie asked, oh the picture of the dragon it was lovely. I stuck it up on my wall with all the other photos I have.
"Lovely Charlie, one of my favourite Dragon picture you have sent me!" Then I notice I burn on his hand.
"Oh Charlie are you alright that burn looks quite nasty." Charlie just laughed
"it's alright I was dealing with a Chinese Shiverback, he was just feeling threatened. You know just got it and needed a bath, so it did the first thing Dragons do. Fight." I was so interested with what Charlie was talking about I didn't realise that my father had sat next to me.

Molly came in and served us. It was a fantastic roast with gravy, we had all gotten what we wanted and stared eating.
"So Ron I heard you haven't gotten your letter like Luna" my father spoke quite friendly to Ron.
"No I haven't Mr Lovegood" Ron spoke which was quite silent but I heard him.
"Bill how's Egypt? Met anyone yet?" Mr Weasley spoke.
"Dad Egypt is fine, just had a problem with one curse which made a fellow worker need to go into hospital. And dad how many times do I have to tell you that when I want love I will find it, I'm not going to get forced into marrying someone I didn't love." Bill spoke slowly.

The Weasley and my father had a long conversation which I wasn't really listening to, I was focusing on the weird energy in the room. I have a feeling that someone will hurt someone else in the room.
Then I heard my name "Luna what have you being doing this summer?" Mrs Weasley asked.
"Nothing much, I have being looking after baby Nargals for a while and being drawing and painting some. Sometimes reading and most of all looking at photos of my mother and other things" I said quite cheerful, Ron, Fred, Geogre, Ginny and Percy looked confused.
"what's a Nargals?" Percy asked.
"They are animals that you can only see by seeing death and accepting the death. Most people misjudge them, just like wearwolfs. They are boney and black horse type of animals with wings like dragons. They like meat not apples!" Mrs and Mr Weasley smiled and my father shook his head. Charlie looked interest while Bill looked he didn't care less while the others were scared.
"Thank you for the lovely dinner Molly and Arthur but we better get going, come on Luna." After that we left.

(Present day)
I was re-reading the three brothers, it was quite the best Wizard story there is. Most people believe it isn't real but I believe so, I have made a guess that Dumbledore probably has some of the three brothers possessions, while dad said he once seen James Potter, Harry's father use one. So Harry Potter probably has one as well.