I Didn't Mean That SNAPE - Luna part

it was lunch time; great we get to eat... I look to see Jessica and get all excited, wow where is this coming from. "Jessica who is it like" Who is that" and I started babbling but I swear it wasn't me, but my mouth continued to talk until I put food in my mouth. then I started thinking, 'let's see is my old brain remembers any of the dates! "Jessica guesses WHAT!!!!!" she looks over to me "what," she says not realising she speaking "you are probably the first seeker at this age, at Hogwarts of course!" I say and then I started looking for Eyes. I started looking under the table and then I saw him, sleeping on Bella's bag, shit! I wave my wand and made my cat float, but she didn't look that happy! who cares, she was sleeping on the devils spawns bag!

I look up to see a large package which is a broom, young people are so blind I swear. I look at Jessica and she runs off with Hermione and Harry and Ron being Ron ran after them. Moved back to the Raven Claw with Eyes in my hand and look at Snape he looks at me back and then I look away to see a Raven claw in my year and sat next to her. On a different note, I am sooooo happy for Halloween which is tomorrow. ha ha funny joke, it's one of the worst years for me, why because I have clear memories getting executed many times on that day, so good times. people have been asking if I trick or treat well I really don't, but I do find in a wardrobe and none is allowed to go near me. but my Aldypoo or dumblepoo said I have to go to the Halloween feast!

--------next day---------

I woke up getting ready for potions. Yay! I walk out of the common room at 7:00 before anyone was awake, I quickly walk to the great hall to see Albus looking at me concerned but I just walked up to them and spoke. "who's beheading me today" as I say as a joke and they look at me as a person who needs to go a mental place. "ha ha very funny" Severus said in a dry tone and I smiled at him wickedly, "Well Albus..." "You're a student," said professor Quirrell, "you are meant to say Professor!" he says and I look at him, and narrowed my eyes, "watch who you are talking to. By the looks of you, you were a Slytherin and a half-blood, mother was a muggle and father was a wizard, but your mother's mother was a squib so your mother knew what wizards was, you haven't dated anyone nor have any children! So I think you shouldn't say that. Anyway, Albus before the students come in can I hide in a wardrobe tonight?" I look at him and the other professor looked weirdly at me they all started talking. "you don't like candy!" "I have never in my mind see a student call a teacher by the first name!" "she must not know who she is" "I have only known one kid to hate Halloween and they say she died" "hate candy she would never do well being a muggle" "who do you think you are" they stopped and Albus started talking "No you can not" I started winning until students came and I sat down glaring at Snape. He did a wicked smile at me. then we have a talk well in our heads of course. "well looks like you have to come" Snape said mentally.

"well least I don't have a daughter on the Gryffindor team and I wasn't in my lifetime was a one time stand!" I had a smile and he kept his face frowning "least I haven't been beheaded before" he said, "well that's mean you haven't died yet, so enjoy it" I walked over to Jessica when she came in and she saw my grin and looked concerned ! Then she looked at her father's frown. She looked at me and just said. "Luna" she said in a deep voice, "what have you done" I looked at her and just said. "well I just said 'well that's mean' because you know I have been beheaded so many times on today I could have a death day nearly every day well I will continue 'you haven't died yet! So enjoy it!" then I started walking and Jessica just looked at me and sat down. I look at the plates of candy and felt sick so I started walking to Charms. Professor Flitwick announced we are starting to make the object fly!

We were partnered up, Harry had Seamus Finnegan, unlucky Hermione she had Ron but I had Jessica so joy to the world! "Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practising!" squeaked Professor Flitwick, perched on top of his pile of books as usual. "Swish and flick, remember, swish and flick. And saying the magic words properly is very important, too -- never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself on the floor with a buffalo on his chest." We started and Jessica tried and she really got It up, "you are not doing it right" I said and she looked at me. "well this is my first time doing so, and it's your what 200ths time!" she said and I looked at her while she looked at me, "I'm only timing to help you come better!" I said I a snappy voice and I saw Harry and Seamus Finnegan flinched from my voice. "go right away, lets see if you can get Ron in the face with a feather" she now says evilly and I look at her. "what shall we do to it?" she just smirks and cast some spell she knew quite well and I swished and flick the wand while saying Wingardium Leviosa and the feather went up well and I made it go right for Ron's face, students in the class stopped and started looking. Then I saw each time the feather hits Ron's face he got water in his face then hot wind. Professor looked at seeing what the kids were laughing about and saw the feather in the air! He looked happy then realised I was doing so then looked at Ron with water and the wind in his face and I swear I have never seen him so angry with me but it was worth it. "Miss Lovegood dentation next Monday!" I looked at Jessica.