Finding the Train - Luna

I was at the Weasley for the next month, I was quite alone cause Bill and Charlie are away for their work. Percy is practising his speech for coming a perfect and never coming out of his room, while Fred and George are making pranks for the first years. Ron and Ginny always played on the twin's broom and leave me out. Arthur is working for money while Molly does exact work to pay the school fees, and re-checking all the things the four boys need for school.

Eyes my cat has been bringing rats house and tried to kill that dumb 12-year-old rat Ron owns. He probably isn't a rat at all! Eyes are even fitter and she is nearly over 200 years, and that's over 1200 years in cat lives. Tomorrow we are going to Kings Cross, Mrs Weasley said I can appearance to the car park and go alone. It took a good week to get Mrs Weasley to let me, she and the rest of the Weasley bunch were going by floo. And when kids are going to school like Hogwarts a lot of them use floo powered, and that makes floo powered cost quite a bit.

After I appeared I feel onto some muggles, which I had to wipe their memories. I walk down the path to get a trolley, I place my belongings onto the trolley and headed to Kings Cross. Getting throw the door was hectic, all the muggles fighting to get on a train while the witch's and wizard's try to run into the wall. That's who nice our founders are, the way to school is to run into a wall while take a 12-hour train ride. People would think how could you survive doing so for over 7 years. Teachers don't normally take the Hogwarts Express, so normally you would only 28 times if you go home and leave Hogwarts. While I never went home, cause normally the people who were my family weren't my family.

Anyway, I get to 9 and 3 quarters with no problem, I don't see the Weasley so they must have forgotten the time of something, I run throw the wall and see the scarlet train. The train I saw last time I left Hogwarts. It was only 10 o'clock and there was only one other person on the train which was Jessica 'Snape-Black' those to you never of seen coming. A Slytherin and a Gryffindor getting married and having a child. After getting out of my thoughts I got onto the train and found the carriage I always took, the only I took with the marauders, McGonagall, tom and even once with Severus. I see the girl; a girl I knew. Jessica Snape-Black. she got a lot from the black family tree. Slim body and the black family smirk, long black hair and the height of the black family. But she some of the Snape family. The black eyes, the power of potions and even can hide her emotions.

She looks up from her potions books and looks at me blankly, I smile at her and sat on the opposite seat and got a book from my bag. She kept on staring at me, I look at her and she looked away. I smiled and went back to my charms book, I look up at her and spoke. "Jessica what house do you want to be?" she looked at me and went back to her book, "I would like to be in Raven claw, but Gryffindor or Hufflepuff would be alright. Slytherin might not be too bad, would it?" she just looked at me, she must be playing the silent game. Half an hour later the boy came in, well I this one quite well know quite well. "can I sit in here?" Harry asked and Jessica nodded her head and continued to read her book. He gazed out the window before Ron had to come.

Harry called out "Hey Ron" and then the twins came, while Harry let Ron in the carriage. "Listen, we're going down the middle of the train – Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there. Hey, loony loony Lovegood and Loony who's this lovely girl?" George and Fred and girl raised an eyebrow and laughed, she got her wand out and out it to Fred's neck, "I'm Jessica Black got anything else?" she smirks, the black family smirk. And the two boys went running out while Jessica, Harry and Ron started laughing. I didn't laugh cause am I meant to laugh at an insult?

Then Ron had to ask to harry the dumbest question "Are you really Harry Potter?" harry just nodded his head, then Jessica had put down her books. Jessica looked at me then back at harry, weird. "I got this scar" harry showed us, I wasn't really looking at the scar but at Lily Evans eyes. Pure green. "do you remember any of it?" Ron asked Harry looked at Ron and just said "I remember Greenlight that's it?" but Ron kept going "are you sure harry?" I got annoyed at little Ron here and pointed my wand at Ron, and he just looked at the window.