Dance Parties and Clumsiness

Bella's P.O.V (i write third person so in this chapter, it will be Bella's P.O.V but in a third person)

------------------------------------------------------------------Enjoy---------------------------------------------------------------

"You should of seen your face" says Jessica while silently laughing. Her laugh was rather funny so Bella joined in. Food magically appeared on the table and this shocked Bella and she fell off her chair, everyone stopped talking and turned to Bella and stared. Bella feeling humiliated got up and sat back in her chair. But that was only a quick day dream. She missed the chair completely and was on the floor again. This made Bella laugh with Jessica joining in and slowly everyone joined in, well apart from Mr Malfoy.

Bella got up and started to dig into the food there was so much to chose from, Bella swore what everything she thought a second later there was that food on the table. The adults started talking about a boy named Harry and the natural Bella she is, she ear dropped onto there conversation. 

"The Boy Harry is he really going to hogwarts this year?" asked one of the men.

"Dear Merlin, he is going to be so stuck up" cried one of the ladies.

"Thank God my child has already left hogwarts"

"What house is the child going to be in?"

"He will be most likely be Gryffindor like his filthy parents"

"His mother was a mudblood"

"Sorry but don't say those words we do have a new child to the wizarding world" Cissy says while pointing at me. Gee thanks Bella thought, she really didn't needed the spot light once again. 

The guest stared at her again while blinking. Did they know Bella's mother? Bella really wanted to know who her mother was but at the same time did her mother get taken away from being a drunk? Bella didn't know and she knew she was day dreaming when Jessica tapped her and cough to the direction of Mr Malfoy.

"Bella dear" Mr Malfoy struggled to sound actually genially cared for Bella, but really he thinks she is just a pest.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to everyone. Come on don't be scared its only a few hundred people." This is when i look up to see floors of floors of floors of people eating dinner. Stage Fright wasn't a major thing for Bella, she always found it easy to talk to anyone. including snakes.

"Im Bella Diggs-Blye-Malfoy-Dinozzo-Grace-Jackson, I take on the last names of all the family i have stayed at joyfully. I just turned 10 and i will be joining this weird Hogwarts thing you talk about next year. i ummmm like the colour green and snakes, wait isn't that like a home or house thingy at hogwarts. is it Slither.og? wait no thats a huma-muggle game. I don't know my mother or father and i'm slightly clumsy" i sat down awkwardly while everyone clapped. Jessica quickly said a 'Good Job' and got up and accidentally moving Bella's chair making Bella fall and everyone laugh as they agreed. Bella was clumsy. 

Bella got up and sat down while everyone got up from the chairs. This annoyed Bella, she is a couch potato when she feels like it and standing wasn't something she liked. Music started to play and Bella just wished she was young enough to go to her mum and say "Mummy can i leave you with the big people and play with my dolls?" but there was three things wrong with that. She doesn't like dolls, She is a party crasher and she doesn't know if her mother is alive.

A smirk crossed her mouth, this could of been mistaken for a Malfoy or a Black smirk but it was how Bella smirks. She looked at Jessica and she too had a similar plan reviling in her mind. The one things the girls may ever agree to after this part is party crashing is the best after pranking. The two girls quickly formulated a plan to crash the party and make it memorable but this plan was delayed. Why? a certain blond was walking towards them.

"What do you Draco" spitted Jessica. Ouch Bella knew these two were going to be the two to cause half the drama but hey drama is life. But only when its truthful. I looked at Draco and he smiled at me then he frowned at Jessica. I wonder why they hate each other? But i don't think i need to know right yet.

"I was wondering if i could offer Bella a dance since she is new and i am the only person who knows her" Draco said fiercely 

Jessica coughed but Draco ignored her and pulled my hand to the dance floor. Bella was really screwed, really, really, really screwed. If you didn't know Bella always was the one child that never dance because she is way to clumsy. A new song came on and Draco placed his hand on Bella's waist and made Bella put her hand on his shoulder. There hands joined and they started dancing. 

Bella was mentally telling herself 1 . . . 2 . . . 3. . . .turn . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . spin 1 . . . 2 . . . 3. . . .turn 1 . . . 2 . . . 3. . . .turn. But as always Bella's feet didn't agree and it ended up her stepping on Draco's feet 3 billion times but Draco just smiled. Bella looked to see if she could see if Jessica could help her but Jessica was no where to be seen.

Authors note:

OMG i feel like a complete GIT. I didn't 1 update, 2 update and 3 update. I hope the three chapters that are going to be posted with be good enough.

Again i'm sorry

i swear on the River Styx i will never forget to update, neither will Luna or Jessica

Vote, comment or share

-Bella/Jessica/Luna