The Ending - Luna

Luna looked at Bella, she was swaying viscously, then Jessica looked at Bella. "Bella..." and then comment back in a dizzy tone. "Whats going on..." then Jessica spoke "I don't know" then Bella fell, Jessica ran to her while the Professor and Harry were looking at us. Jessica was shaking Bella's body and I spoke to her calmly, "She isn't dead, or her soul would have notified me" then harry looked at me strangely. Then I saw Quirrell fingers snapped. Ropes were wrapping themselves around Jessica, Harry and I. it looked like Quirrell didn't really care to tie up Bella. "You're too nosy to live, Potter. Scurrying around the school on Halloween like that, for all I knew you'd seen me coming to look at what was guarding the Stone." "You let the troll in?" "Certainly. I have a special gift with trolls you must have seen what I did to the one in the chamber back there? Unfortunately, while everyone else was running around looking for it, Snape, who already suspected me, went straight to the third floor to head me off and not only did my troll fail to beat you to death, that three-headed dog didn't even manage to bite Snape's leg off properly. "Now, wait quietly, Potter. I need to examine this interesting mirror." Jessica gasped and Harrys and Jessica eyes flew to the mirror. I looked at the mirror confused. I have never seen this mirror in my whole life. I heard Jessica speak. "The Mirror of Erised." I look at her with a confused look. "This mirror is the key to finding the Stone," Quirrell murmured, tapping his way around the frame. "Trust Dumbledore to come up with something like this... but he's in London... I'll be far away by the time he gets back...."

"What the hell is the Mirror of Erised" I spoke up looking at Quirrell and Jessica started at me in shock, "you, don't know? But you are history!" Quirrell looked at Jessica weirdly. "Well Miss Lovegood that is a good question, but we have no time for your childish behaviors. My master needs the stone!" "I saw you and Snape in the forest --" Harry blurted out. "harry you are making this worst!" Jessica spoke, then I smelt smoke. I saw Jessica was burning off the ropes and then freezing it to hide the flames. "Yes, He was on to me at that time, trying to find out how far I'd got. He suspected me all along. Tried to frighten me - as though he could, when I had Lord Voldemort on my side...." I was shocked. Voldemort was with him all the time. He might know who I am. He might kill me! I have gone white as a piece of paper. I heard Jessica whispered to me. "this might hurt but we need our hands to get this evil professor who blamed my father for crimes he hadn't done!".

The Quirrell came back behind the mirror. "I see the Stone... I'm presenting it to my master... but where is it?" then harry started struggling. "But Snape always seemed to hate me so much." "Oh, he does," said Quirrell casually, "heavens, yes. He was at Hogwarts with your father, didn't you know? They loathed each other. But he never wanted you dead." "But I heard you a few days ago, sobbing -- I thought Snape was threatening you...." For the first time, a spasm of fear flitted across Quirrell's face. "Sometimes," he said, "I find it hard to follow my master's instructions -- he is a great wizard and I am weak --" "You mean he was there in the classroom with you?" Harry gasped. I started to blank out what was happening cause I was speaking, just in cause Voldemort new who I was.

"Use the boy... Use the boy..." Quirrell rounded on Harry. "Yes -- Potter -- come here." He clapped his hands once, and the ropes binding Harry fell off. Mine and Jessica ropes were still there and since he was so focused on Harry he started talking. "Luna, we need to get out of here and kill this, this monster!" "I agree Jessica, but we need to get his attention on us and harry and Bella out of the way" then I looked and saw him. his reflection was pale and a smile formed his face and his piercing red eyes. I notice there his pocket had something in there and realized it was the stone."I see myself shaking hands with Dumbledore," he invented. "I -- I've won the house cup for Gryffindor." Quirrell cursed again. "Get out of the way," he said. As Harry moved aside, he felt the Sorcerer's Stone against his leg. Dare he makes a break for it?.