Im a legend alright- Jessica

Obviously this is going to be original:

I must of been dreaming!, yeah I bet I was since their is no way in hell that Luna would of ever liked my father, yeah dreaming, huh what a weird dream. I really disliked that dream, it was probably the worst dream ever, maybe even a nightmare.

"Jessica, Jessica, JESSICA WAKE UP ALREADY!" I fall out of bed, I look around to see Hermione fully dressed at the end of my bed and she does not look very happy. I roll over to find I'm on the cold, cold wooden floor..
"Why so cold" I whisper as I sit up and cross my half-bare legs.
"Get ready Jess please I want to be able to study early for flying today!" Hermione tells me as I get up and notice that Hermione is holding out some clothes for me, wait they are MY clothes. I look at her questioning but she just shrugs and leaves the room so I can change.

I look at the pile of clothes on my hands and notice that it's the same style that I wore on the first day, well at least it's not anything bad. First I put on the shirt, then the tie, then grey stockings and lastly the black skirt. Wait didn't I have a grey skirt last time, oh well. I then get my bag which has everything that I need for today, my wand which I put in an extra pocket on the side of the bag, I grab my robes and put them in my bag, they are too overrated anyway. Then lastly I grab my shoes and hop down the stair while putting them on, and yes I actually resided to wear them today since believe it or not I have found robes more overrated then shoes now.

"Finally I waited for ages" she tells me as I jump down the last three steps while fixing my tie.
"It's only been five minutes, wait now it's been six minutes, anyway have you seen Charlie my dragon since I couldn't find him in the room this morning?" I ask her as she shakes her head while I frown and start looking around the common-room.
"We can search for him later right now I gotta go read about flying" she tells me as she drags me over to the notice board in the common-room, which has a note about the first flying lesson, which will be held with,
"SLYTHERIN!!!" I shout as Hermione tells me to be quiet, well I'm sorry that I have to fly in front of that monster and if you didn't know who that monster is then you are most likely living under a rock, I shake my head as I stomp out of the common-room door/portrait.
"Hermione I don't know if anyone has told you this before but you are kind of a book-worm" I tell her as I smirk and she rolls her eyes while linking arms with me.
"Yeah and your one to talk, I have seen all the books that are in your bag anyway don't change the subject, what's so bad about having flying lesson with the Slytherin's?" she tells me as she smirks and i give her the 'what do you think is wrong' look, which makes her huff in annoyance.

As we head down the corridor about to enter the eating place, which I can't be bothered to remember the name of, I see Luna about to enter so I tell Hermione to go ahead, mainly so that I can talk to Luna alone and so Hermione can study. I walk over to her and I notice that she is quite happy while I am quite sad because you know flying with Slytherin's, probably not that fun.
"Jessica, what's wrong?" she looks at me while I stare at her with wide eyes. She's got to be kidding, it's just like with hermione all over again.
"you don't know! We have to have Malfoy in our flying class. I am going to make a FOOL of my self!" I tell her as she sighs and she follows me to breakfast while I am probably throwing a hissy fit in my mind, because why not.

As we enter the hall I sigh in annoyance because I can already hear Draco since he talked about flying a lot. He complains loudly about first years never getting on the house Quidditch teams even though he is most likely gonna try and get in, which I hope will fail. And he loves to tell long, boastful stories that always seemed to end with him narrowly escaping Muggles in helicopters, as if that would ever happen, but it's sad since he wasn't the only one, though: the way that Seamus Finnigan told it, he'd apparently spent most of his childhood zooming around the countryside on his broomstick. And to make it more sad even Ron would tell anyone who'd listen about the time he'd almost hit a hang glider on Charlie's old broom. Which would risk the whole wizardry world but he didn't seem to care.