Professor Snape and Diagon Ally

Bella P.O.V(still in third person) (random song)(contains no spoilers)(just absolute crap)(slytherin4life)

Bella hates Luna (pause) Luna loves Jessica (pause) Jessica kills Bella (pause) Bella is dead (pause) dead is Luna (pause) Luna is Moon (pause) Moon is Remus (pause) Remus is marauder (pause) marauder is Sirius (pause) Sirius is Jessica (pause) Jessica hates Death (pause) Deaths is Evil (pause) Evil is Bella(REPEAT)

Bella watches as Jessica struggles to stay awake, she is smirking so much she feels like her lips were going to break, but she doesn't let it show, she is too busy enjoying every moment of Jessica suffering.
"How could you do this" she hears Jessica whisper before falling into darkness. Bella stands still and the realization hits her.

I just did magic she thought as she looks down at her hands and examines it for any change, she then starts laughing what could easily be mistaken for an evil, crazy laugh as she watches Jessica's uncle pick up the soaking wet, unconscious girl from the ground. (yes i know that its from Jessica's part but it was pretty good and it fits with the story so thank you for your amazing story skills)

Jessica was picked up by the old man she calls her uncle and poof they were gone. Bella couldn't believe how pleasing it was to hurt someone. Cissy left in a hurry while Draco and his father, Mr Malfoy stayed behind. Bella look up to see Mr Malfoys cold face, he was also smiling. The man needs to know he is ugly as hell when he smiles thought Bella. This made her laugh out loud. Both Mr Malfoy and Draco looked at her as if she was crazy. She wasn't crazy, crazy was in her genes.

Mr Malfoy opened his mouth and said

"Bella dear, Draco will be going to diagonal Alley and I'm sure you would have loved to go and look around. If you do meet me here by 5:07 sharp." He turned around leaving only Bella and Draco in the room.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. They way you hit Jessica automatically makes me think we might be able to be friends."

He stuck out his hand and Bella shake his hand agreeing to what he said. Draco left leaving Bella alone in the living room. Bella was alone and did know where to go so she simply went to sleep on the couches.

---------------------------------------------------------------4:50am---------------------------------------------------------------

Bella woke up to Cissy shaking her awake on the couch. Bella looked at the old grandfather clock to see the time. 4:50. This gave Bella enough time to wash her self get dressed and eat breakfast. Bella skipped to her room suddenly knowing where it was. She opened her door the shut it so she could strip down and go in the shower. Bella washed her body and her hair. She turned the water off and dried herself.

She put on a white robe, she walked to the wardrobe, she opened it to see a department and a rhyming letter was printed where the 'wear today' was. Bella looked at it and started to read.

They should all be scared

They will all should be prepared

You should never be dared

When you are compared

The damage can't be repaired

When the mark is declared

The young girl will be cared

By a man who never shared

The girl will finally be impaired.