Memories i'll never forget-jessica

Authors note: ok this will be quick I would just like to thank everyone who has supported us with this book, and to also ask if you like the edit that we did in the media area. Now on with the story.

Jessica's p.o.v

Melancholy
Noun:
1. A feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
Ex. 'And air of melancholy surrounded the young, confused girl'
Adjective:
2. Having a feeling of melancholy; sad and pensive.
Ex. 'The confused girl admitted she felt a little melancholy'
Synonyms: sadness, sorrowful, desolate, mournful, gloomy, sentimental, pensive.

Sentimental
Adjective:
1. Of or Prompted by feelings of tenderness, sadness, or nostalgia.
Ex. 'The girl felt a sentimental attachment towards the younger girl'.
2. Having or arousing feelings of tenderness, sadness or nostalgia, typically in an exaggerated and or self-indulging way.
Synonyms: over-emotional, misty-eyed, sugar-coated, sickly, nostalgia.

Nostalgia
Noun:
1. A wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in ones life, to ones home or homeland, or to ones family and friends; a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a memory or place/time.
Ex. 'She felt the familiar rush of nostalgia as she saw her best friend.
Synonyms: wistfulness, regretfulness, remembrance, yearning.

-------in dream-------
I turn around and see a mountain of new, almost glowing leafs, I look at the pile in wonder.
"Like it!" Says an excited but still gentle like voice from behind me as I jump slightly In surprise, making the owner of the voice lightly laugh at my reaction.
"Oh Bella don't scare me like that, and did you make this?" I ask my best friend as she nods slightly and examines a fallen, lone leaf. I walk up to the pile and take out one of the many leafs, While smiling at is simplicity.
"Careful, wouldn't be nice to break it" she says as a small takes the leaf out of her hand and into the darkness surrounding us. I smile while looking into the darkness around us.
"And why should I, wouldn't it be even more fun to jump in the pile, instead of just examining it?" I ask her as I put the leaf I had back into the pile, making sure it doesn't change anything, and I step over to Bella who is obviously thinking.
"Well I guess it's better than waiting for them to all blow away" she says as we both lightly laugh at the statement before smiling, I take her hand in mine and nod.
"Ready, on three" I tell her as we both count down, and as we say three we jump into the pile of leafs and fall on our backs while laughing. We stay like this for awhile just thinking and letting ourselves get lost in thought with the soft background music from the party inside.
"Your like a big sister to me, when I feel scared or lost or confused, you always help me, and I just wanted to say thank you" she tells me as I smile and stare up at the sparkling stars above us.
"Well I would like to thank you, for being the closet thing I have to a family member, who isn't my uncle, and I'm thankful to have made such a strong sisterly connection with you" I tell her as she smiles with small tears in her eyes. We both look at each other and smile before looking back up at the stars.

---- end of dream ----

I woke up, I fell out of bed, I fell asleep. And I did it looking like a boss. Kidding actually I probably looked like a whale who couldn't be bothered to get off the sand, since I now lay on my stomach staring at the wall while Hermione laughs at my reaction of how I got on the ground.
"Yeah thanks for helping me up mione" I sarcastically say as I get up but hold onto the bed post so I don't fall down again.
"Your welcome" she happily replies as I roll my eyes and stand without support to see we are the first ones up. I sit in happiness as I realise I get to use the bathroom first.
"Hey mione I'm gonna take a shower quickly, also how was you night" I tell/ask her as I get a towel and some shorts and tank top before heading towards the door on the side to the right.
"Oh my night was wonderful, I slept greatly and I now feel fresh and new for my first day of school!" She says as I laugh and open the bathroom door before putting my things on the sink before closing the door, and turn the hot water on while stepping into the shower. I then start hum a song, what its not weird to sing in the shower I mean there's even a song about it. But I'm just going to hum because I can (Song by little mix called 'the beginning')