Friends and best friends -Jessica

Pic in media is Jessica's bedroom at the Malfoys.

I go over to the laughing girl and we start talking, all of a sudden she sits down in the middle of the hallway, I chuckle and sit down as well.
We talk and talk for what seems like hours, but is only minutes until I remember that I don't know her name.

"My name is Bella" The girl I mean Bella says, Woah is she like a mind reader or something, again woah. I wonder what her last name is.
"Bella Diggs-Blye-Malfoy-Dinozzo-Grace-Jackson is my full name and i'm 10" Bella says as I look at her in shock. Double woah. let me guess now she is gonna ask what my name is.
"What is your name and age?" asked Bella. Okay one of us is a mind reader, and I'm hoping its me.
"Wait just a second, woah I thought my last name was long" I silently chuckle before telling her my name.

"My name is Jessica, Jess for short" I tell her then I pause for a second and continue talking,
"I'm Jessica Snape-Black and I am also 10 but I'm turning 11 in a couple days" I tell her and she nods her head, and we both start laughing quietly.
"Yeah I can tell why you thought your last name would be long" we both start laughing and might I just add that the rooms echo, so even Mr Malfoy could hear us from his study.

"So why are you here?" I ask BELLA after we quiet down a little.
"Oh I'm basically gonna be living here from now on" she says and I nod my head in understanding.
"Why are you here or is it because of the party/Dinner thing that is happening soon" she asks me and I nod while smiling.

It seems that I got myself a new friend. Well actually a friend.

I look at the clock that is on the wall next to us and see that it is already 9.10PM.
"Hey I think the late late dinner party should have started by now, do you wanna go look" I ask bella as she nods and we both get up, well I get up she falls back down. I laugh and put my hand out for her to grab. Which she does.

After we are both up and have made sure to leave an arm on the wall at all times we start heading to the dining hall. Now I say hall instead of room because it is literally in the middle of a large hallway.

"Finally I thought you two would never come down" we both hear a voice from behind us that startles us, making Bella fall on the floor. I quickly help her up while glaring at Draco Malfoy.
"Be nice Draco" Mr Malfoy says from behind him. I watch as the tall man walks away before I hold in my laughter.

"Yeah be nice Draco" I mimic him after Mr Malfoy left the room.
"Oh shut up" he says and I take that as a challenge. I look at him dead in the eyes and start making the weirdest faces possible without making myself laugh.
I stop once I hear Draco laugh but then quickly covers it up my a cough.

"No no no Draco i heard that laugh, you think I'm funny, you think I'm funny" I chant as I do a little happy dance which makes Bella join in.
"Whatever Jess" he says as he walks over to help his mum, yes you heard me correctly Draco Malfoy was helping someone.

"They grow up so fast" I say as I wipe away a fake tear from my cheek. I then watch as Aunty Narssica comes in with food trailing behind her. Yep that's magic for sure.
"That's so cool" Bella says from beside me, I roll my eyes.

"It's basic wizardry magic bell" I tell her as she nods her head and we watch as Draco, Aunty Narcissa, mr Malfoy and a couple of other people sit down at the table.
"Let's go" I tell her as we go and sit next to each other, on the other side of us is Draco and him and I have a staring battle.

I stare and watch as he blinks
"Ha I win" I tell him as he growls, like a dog he legit growls.
"Draco don't growl" Aunty say as he raises and eyebrow at her but stops.m ha this will be even more fun than I thought it would be.

"Yeah Draco we don't want you to discover your inner beast, oh wait too late" I softly mumble the last part but apparently not soft enough, because of Bella's laughter from beside me.
"My dear are you all right?" One of the guests say as we all stare at Bella who is laughing so much her face turns red.

"Just wait" she says as she holds up her pointer finger and then slowly stops laughing, I watch as they all stare at her and I have to hold in my laughter at her extremely red face.
"You should of seen your face" I tell her as everyone starts talking again, I start laughing quietly and sometime through my laughter Bella joins in.

This is gonna be a start of an amazing friendship.

Authors note:,

Omg we are so sorry for not updating for about a week, so we hope that his chapter and the next one makes it up for you.

Again sorry

Vote, comment or share

-Jessica/LUNA/Bella