Youngest in the class . . . again

Bella woke up and quickly got ready fir the school day that was about to commence. She washed herself, clothed, washed her teeth and did her hair in less then five minute. She quickly took the time she still had before Professor Dumbledore would come in and give her, her timetable. She grabbed her wand and took sometime to admirer its perfection. Bella really didn't see if since the wand was in the bag she lost.

The wand was a reddish orange with the pattern of a snake, this is why they could the wood used in Bella's wand. Snake Wood. The wand was 12 ½ inches; this was the average height of a wand. There was a wood engravings of a snake swirling up the wand and where the magic blasts out of there is a snake head with its mouth open. Her wand had a Basilisk fang core, meaning it was one of a kind. This made Bella quite happy to find put a mythical creature was real and alive. It was said to be good at Dark magic, Defence against the dark arts transfiguration and charms. Like most powerful wands it was very flexible to the able of power that can surge out of the wand to the attacks victim. Making them as deadly as a trained wizard without realizing.

Professor Dumbledore entered the room with her schedule in his hand. Hepassed the schedule to Bella. Bella started at the schedule so she knew whatshe had first up (HOM = History Of Magic, T =Transfiguration DADA Defence Against the Dark Arts. Thursday 2:30 to 3:15 nextclasses then starts at 3:15 to 3:30)

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

7:00-9:30 Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast

9:30-9:45 Break Break Break Break Break

9:45-10:45 Charms Charms Charms Charms Potions

10:45-11:00 Break Break Break Break Potions

11:00-12:00 HOM Herbology Herbology Herbology Potions

12:00-1:00 Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch

1:00-1:15 Break Break Break Break Break

1:15-2:15 T T T T Break

2:15-2:30 Break Break Break Break Break
2:30-3:30 Break DADA DADA DADA DADA

3:30-6:00 Break Break Break Break Flying
6:00-8:00 Dinner. Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner

12:00-1:00 Bed. Bed Bed Astronomy Bed

"Bella how I said, you will be following the Gryffindor schedule. Due to your age I have chosen someone you will follow around the yard. I have chosen a someone new to look after you, since you are the youngest. Harry potter and the group he hangs around with is going to look after you. At break time come back here apart from the Moring break, try finding your class then, at lunch I will allow you to join the other students. I will be leaving in 5 minutes so be ready" Professor Dumbledore said while leaving the room.

Bella quickly grabbed her charms book and she put her quill and ink with parchment in a bag. Her wand she carefully put in her bag, she forgot about her shoes and it was time to leave. She grabbed her shoes in one hand and her bag in the other. Professor Dumbledore laughed when he saw Bella holding her shoes still. When she got to the forth floor . . . .

There, look."

"Where?"

"Next to Professor Dumbledore." " the headmaster?"

"Did you know she is the youngest to attend Hogwarts?"

"Did you see her snake like eyes?"

Whispers followed Bella from the moment she entered the fourth floor. People were making jokes, while others outside classrooms stood on tiptoe to get a look at Bella, or doubled back to pass her in the corridors again, staring. Bella wished they wouldn't, she never ever liked attention. She tried to not seem angry about being stared and followed Professor Dumbledore down the stairs. Because she was trying to concentrate on walking down the stairs without tripping.