Chasing First years - Luna

I was quite happy cause I don't have to see Severus only for Potions, because I hope that what happen last Friday night was a nightmare, I never want Jessica and Bella to fine out. I walked to Jessica which looks upset. "Jessica, what's wrong?" she looks at me with wide eyes. "you don't know! We have to have Malfoy in our flying class. I am going to make a FOOL of my self!" she seems angry so I just sighed and followed her to breakfast. I relized what Jessica meant, he talked about flying a lot. He complained loudly about first years never getting on the house Quidditch teams and told long, boastful stories that always seemed to end with him narrowly escaping Muggles in helicopters. He wasn't the only one, though: the way Seamus Finnigan told it, he'd spent most of his childhood zooming around the countryside on his broomstick. Even Ron would tell anyone who'd listen about the time he'd almost hit a hang glider on Charlie's old broom. Everyone from wizarding families talked about Quidditch constantly. Ron had already had a big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about soccer. Ron couldn't see what was exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly. Harry had caught Ron prodding Dean's poster of West Ham soccer team, trying to make the players move.

While I could see Neville have never been on a broom in his life, Hermione was the most nervous she was reading throw each book, but she needs to know, you can't learn everything by a book, you will have to be in the moment to do somethings. Then mail came, I was sitting at the Raven claw table with Eyes, she was playing with my shoes lases, I ate my breakfast, so far I have only got a letter from Dumbledore, which was only from a meeting. Then the owls came in, then an owl came right towards me, it was pure black and bright green eyes, not many people was looking and I looked at the note. It says.

"I heard you are back,

but I will tell the lord,

when he raises to power

you will join us, plus two more,

why and the other two will

make the dark trio.

A group with three different powers,

Three wands made the same, but

A mark must be done, to protect two!

Don't let family fool you to the evil one,

Cause you could be right or and could be wrong.

So the dark lord will come, but

You will not talk about this letter to anyone

except the two other people.

One is destin to know the lord him self, those

haven't seen him in years.

One is related to him, but she doesn't hold any evil

In her yet,

But the other is a daughter, of blackness and light

Powers that others don't have,

You have until the end of the year

Or I will kill you off one by one.

You have been warned!"

I looked to see Dumbledore and he was eating on his own, he looks happy and doesn't realized the threat in three letters in this school! Being detracted, I walked down to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Neville, I notice he got a package. It looked like it was from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke.