Are dreams true?

(gif on the top is how Snape -naturally- slaps someone in the head. Thus is what Snape does to Bella)

Month Later the trip to Diagon alley

Bella was packing she was due to Professor Dumbledore's office at Hogwarts in less then an hour. Everyone was running all over the manor, the house elves were making sure Mr Malfoy gets to work on time, Draco makes it early to the Hogwarts express and Bella, at Professor Albus Dumbledore's office by 10:30 am.

She started with by shaking everything she took from her vault, she lost the bag with all the money. It kind of left Mr Malfoy fuming. She shakes the bag and everything fell onto her bed. After a few minutes of shaking everything was out. She started by grabbing all her books and neatly chucking them in. Well Bella neat at least.

She grabbed her magic equipment next and throw them into her bag. Her cloaks and clothing was next. Food and Bellatrix's Cage was after and then the stationary. She grabbed one of the many bags she grabbed from the vault, it is an invisible undetectable extending bag, it only shows it self to a witch or wizard with a mark of purity. This automatically made Bella delighted when she figured this out, she had at least one parent that was pure.

She stashed the knifes and wands she took from the vault into the bag, she chucked it into the bag while walking over to see an owl at her window. A ruddy old brown barn owl. Her owl Bellatrix started screeching at the owl. Bella glared at her owl and she walked over to the strange owl. She grabbed the letter just before the owl when to nibble her hand she sent a deathly glare at the owl.

She walked to her bed and sat on a spot that wasn't covered by gold, furniture, paintings and weapons/armour. She ripped the sticker off and she could spell the paper. Bella looked at it funny it spelt like what one of her guardians parents used to use in the muggle word. The paper wasn't normal it was old parchment. She took the parchment and looked at it, it was written in ink. What sad joke was this? She started to read the letter.

Dear Miss Bella Gaunt

I am inscribing to inform you that weapons and extra wands wont be allowed at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Neither would armor be expectable for an owl or yourself. You will arrive in my office at 10:00 am, in the time from when you arrive and when the other Hogwarts students arrive you would of already meet all the teachers.

Due to the beginning of the term you will stay with me, thus gives time for the other professor's time to get work, detentions and welcoming our new students into this school of magic. Coming from the 'muggle' world I will give you some time to adjust and all professors will give you a term to start controlling your magic abilities. Until punishments will be served.

When you stay with the professors they all demand respect and under no circumstances will you go around the school grounds talking about anything about there privet life. For the issue of not being able to be set in a house it quite major to how this school runs. When points are rewarded –hopefully not- taken from you they will be added –or subtracted- the following year where you will be sorted. Another conflict that comes across is when you –hopefully not- receive a detention, the teacher who has given the detention will be serving detention with you.

Two last things are; you will be eating with the professors until I believe you can eat with the other students without complications. 2 is You are only attending a year early because it was requested from the minister himself, behave I would hate to have to make you leave the school and snap your wand.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,