*o*Authors Note*o*

Heyyyyyyy . . . . . . . . . . .

Awkward Introduction

Anyway i am here to say sorry for not being active (well kiki_the_Runner and myself have been)

Catnip_the_cat hasn't been so productive, probably off thinking about kiki_the_Runner and myself (--MissLestrange--) death plan after making an account (that you should check out) LunaObession.

Ikr what a rude dude!

So yeah! I am also going to use this for a little contest! You know just the average contest!

This is going to BIG!

How all of you LOYAL readers known this book so far consists of a Elemental in Gryffindor, a Soul Seeker in Ravenclaw, a lost kid (information will be told in the next book!) in America! We need that random Hufflepuff!

In the chamber of secrets its one of the books that HAS Hufflepuff in it! Remember? The Hufflepuffs being scared of Harry? Yeah? Okay so heres the deal.

You can join this shared account if you fill the form in.

But the RULES state the following.

-You have to use my email address until we are comfortable with you

-You have to verify with us about what you want in the book (the 3 of us do that anyway)

-You cannot kill/save any characters until all of us says 'yes' (that happens with the 3 of us either way)

-You must be confident and okay for your co-authors to spell check any grammar issues (i tend to do that either way)

-You must be friendly

-Have a great imagination

-Read the books or very knowledgeable of the movies

-No mature scenes until further noticed 

-DO NOT GIVE SPOILERS

-Do not relate your character with any major characters.

-Have Fun

So there it is!

You need to fill this out! Any blank places or 'you choose'  in the answers.

Name (include all of name): 

Age: (chosen to be in 2nd year grade with Luna and Jessica)

Family (include the title e.g. Mother then their name, age, job and blood status):

House: (HufflePuff)

Gender:

Friends:

Blood Status:

Enemies:

Fears:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Family Background:

Actress/Actor that plays your character:

Love Life:

Bio (at least 100 words):

You can email me at 1CupOfRawChoppedBroccoli@gmail.com