The End

Please note: there is bonus writing after this point!

Oh my gawd.

It's over. It's all over. Woah.

I'm going to let that sink in for a second. It's gonna be hard to imagine my life without having to constantly write a new chapter 😅

Now, I need some feedback from you guys. It would be great if you could take thirty seconds out of your lives and rate this story on each of the following qualities! (5 being kick-ass and 1 being weak)

Was it entertaining?

Did you like the mood?

Was it original?

Sadness scale?

Secondly, I really want to make a companion book from the point of view of the "actress" that played Keira. It will be a nice alternative for anybody that wanted more romance between Keira and Carl. Tell me your thoughts on that. (It would come after summer break is over, maybe longer. I don't know what I'll be interested in next year, or what kind of homework load there will be.)

I'm still so happy that my shit book has made it this far, and I want to thank you guys. Thanks to every single soul who has given my book a chance, whether it be adding it to your reading list, voting, commenting or simply clicking on the read button. I can't express how honored I am for somebody at the other end of a screen, somebody who I have never met, to get emotions from something that I conceived during a shower and plotted out on index cards. Most of the words you're reading are from days on the bus in which I was feeling inspired. And for somebody to like that, to vote on that, it's insane.

This morning, I opened the app on my phone to find 225 notifications. And your comments were making me grin like an idiot.You guys are the best readers an author could ever have.

Long story short, I don't think I can ever repay you guys for all the encouragement and sweet comments that you've given me.

And that's why I'm dedicating this book to all my beautiful fluff nuggets who have stuck with this book to the last page. Also, big shout out to the Walking Dead wikia, it helped out tremendously when I was having brain farts :)

Have a fantastic day, and have a great summer too! ❤️