Chapter Thirty

Once we got back to school, it was almost eleven o'clock and we were going back to the lockers to get our things to bring out to the field.

"Really Antoinette, you literally brought your whole room with you," Leo said to her.

"Hey, I need this stuff," she said with her hands full.

Dennis and I laughed as we walked out of the locker room. Dennis helped me carry my things to the stadium. Once we reached the field, we found a nice spot by the goal post.

"The field looks even bigger once you're on it," I say.

"I don't know, It seem fine to me," Dennis says.

"Well you practically live on this field Dennis,"

He smiles, "True. I do love this field. I'm going to miss it,"

"Are you going to miss it as much as you're going to miss me?"

"It will be pretty close..."

I gasp and he laughs.

"No, I'll miss you a lot more,"

We then stop and put down our things. I roll out my sleeping bag and put my pillow at the top. Dennis then rolls his right beside mine.

"Why don't we just connect the two?" he says raising his eyebrow.

I smile and nod. I unzip my sleeping bag and he does the same. Soon Leo and Antoinette come.

"What are you too doing?" Antoinette asks.

We both look up at them simultaneously. "Nothing," we say together and then go back to what we were doing.

"Looks like they're going to be cozying up tonight," I hear Leo slur.

We ignore him as Dennis and I finish connecting our two sleeping bags. Soon Giselle and Aiden join us.

"Let us girls go and change," Antoinette says.

I grab my bag and walk over toward the bathrooms with my friends.

"That was so much fun! I can't wait to go again," Giselle says to us putting on her pajama shorts.

"I know right, I loved all the rides!" Antoinette responds.

"With what I went on, it was really fun," I say getting my fuzzy PJ shorts, "I'm glad that I got to spend it with you guys,"

"Us too! It was fun, even though you and the guys didn't go on the roller coasters with us," Giselle says.

"We had fun still. My favorite was the Jungle Cruise," I said.

"I like the Space Mountain one," Antoinette says putting on the rest of her clothes and tying up her hair.

Giselle and I look in Antoinette's bag and see all of her makeup and hair accessories and other stuff I really just didn't know what it was.

"Antoinette, why do you have all of this stuff?" Giselle asks.

"Hey don't judge. I need my beauty supplies,"

We laugh as we leave Antoinette in the bathroom.

"HEY!" we hear her yell.

Before walking over with the guys with Giselle I found Ricky with some of the football team.

"Hey! I didn't see you all day, how have you been?" he asks me giving me a hug.

"Good, having a lot of fun! How was Disney? Did you ride a lot of rides?" I ask him.

"I rode so many! I love roller coasters,"