Chapter ThirtyThree

I woke up opposite from the front of Antoinette's bed and I sat up to look at the time. The clock reads 7:30 am as I look at Antoinette laying on her pillow with half of the blanket off of her and Giselle laying cocooned in the blankets on the floor. I laugh as I get up off of the bed and go to Antoinette's bathroom and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and look at my hair in a very messy bun hanging from the side of my face. I take the hair tie out and let my hair flow down my back and all over my face. As I move my hair out of my face, I finish in the bathroom and find my cellphone on the floor. I pick it up and find a message from my parents saying that they will be going to the ceremony soon, and a few messages congratulating me on graduating. I then find a message from Dennis. I open it up and read it. Missed you so much last night. Can't wait to graduate with you today. See you soon! Love you, Dennis. I smile to myself and then look up to see Antoinette staring at me. I scream and then I hear a huge bang.

"Ow," Giselle says.

"Oh my god Ant, you scared me!" I said.

"Sorry," she laughs, "I was just seeing you smiling to yourself; I was just looking,"

"Yeah, looking creepy!" I say.

"Did anyone notice that I hit my head hard down here!" Giselle says.

"OMG Giselle!" I go over to her and she sits up rubbing her head. "Are you okay?"

"You think that I'll have a big bump on my head for graduation?"

Antoinette laughs, "I hope not. Good thing we wear our cap, so if you do have one, it's unnoticeable,"

Giselle throws a pillow at Antoinette and I laugh at them. I then reply back to Dennis saying that I can't wait to see him and good luck on his speech.

"Leiah, who ya texting?" Antoinette says giving me the Leo grin.

"I swear that Leo smile is still creeping me out," I say, "but if you want to know, it's Dennis,"

"What did he say?"

"You're so nosy Ant," Giselle says.

"Well you should of saw that smile on her face,"

"Hey, you guys, we should be getting ready we have to leave at 8:15, come on let's hurry we have thirty minutes, and I know how you guys like taking your time doing your makeup," I say as I get my dress from Antoinette's closet and run over to the bathroom.

"Leiah! Don't try to change the subject," Antoinette says.

"Hey, let's get ready," Giselle says.

"Fine, but I still want to know!" Antoinette says.

I laugh at her as I zip up my dress and go to the bathroom wondering what I'm going to do to my hair.

♡ ♡ ♡

Around 8:20 we left Antoinette's house with our caps and gowns on ready to graduate. We rode in Antoinette's mini limo and Antoinette hooked up her aux as we jammed out with her parents staring at us laughing at how crazy we were. We sung along as we danced and got excited to be officially done with high school. We arrived at the school and got dropped off in the front. All eyes were on us as the driver opened the door for us and we got out. Way to go Ant, letting us go out in style, I think as I look at all of the people staring at us. A few people wave at us and nod as I return the favor.

"Okay sweetheart, we'll see you soon," Antoinette's mom says to Antoinette as she gives her a hug.

"Mooomm, stop," Antoinette says as her father laughs.

"We'll be up in the stands watching our baby graduate!" he says loudly pinching Antoinette's cheeks.

She pushes them away and they laugh as they walk to the bleachers.