Author's Note

*** If you haven't read or finished reading Worth Waiting For, this Author's Note contains spoilers! And also, what are you waiting for? This book is amazing! lol ***

And that's a wrap! I can't believe that my book is OVER! 

NNNOOOOOO!

 I think that I'm going to start crying! 

I have been writing this story since I was in high school. It has been about 5 years since I started an outline for this story trying to choose what names I wanted for the main characters and now it is over and done! I have been putting off finishing this story for months and months having other obligations keeping me from finishing Dennis and Leiah's romance story. 

*I don't know why because it was so much fun writing about them <3*

I love reading romance stories and got so excited when I first started this one! I can't believe it is over and finished and now I can finally say goodbye to Leiah and Dennis :( 

Okay, I think I might actually start crying right now! 

I hope you enjoyed reading Worth Waiting For as I have enjoyed writing it for you. I am such a fan of this story as you are and still get the chills in some chapters. I absolutely love every single chapter written, but I will have to say that my favorite chapter (and I do have a lot) has to be Chapter Nine. I love Chapter Nine because it is the chapter when Leiah and Dennis finally go out on their first date and you get to feel all of the emotions that Leiah was feeling and you feel like you are in her shoes getting nervous over having such a  babe take you out rollerskating. This chapter really captures the real feelings that a girl goes through on her first date and being alone with the guy she likes for the first time. I also love the kiss scene as well (yes, the kiss scene is great). Every time I read this chapter, it always makes me have butterflies and has my heart beating super fast. 

I'm such a romantic <3 

I also have to tell you guys that my second favorite chapter is Chapter Twenty. Okay, I know that this is such an emotional chapter, but I love it because it is so intense! 

For those reading this and being like, "Breanna, do you really think I know what you're talking about? I don't remember this chapter, please can you let me know what happened!" Okay, okay I got you. lol.

 This chapter is when Leiah goes to Dennis's party and catches him and Aubrey in the bathroom and she and Antoinette go back to her house. The reason why this chapter is one of my favorites, is because of the very last, end scene when Dennis comes to Leiah's house to apologize and we get to see a Leiah that we never would have expected to see. That long paragraph where Leiah expresses her feelings to Dennis took me one time to write it.

Yes, I did not edit or change that paragraph, and that is very surprising because I edit my chapters soooo many times.

 I thought about how Leiah was feeling and all of her emotions towards all of the problems she has been having. I wrote that out like I was actually there writing everything Leiah was saying. That paragraph is my favorite one in the whole story and every time I read it, I get the goosebumps. 

Isn't it kind of weird how when you read a book, you think your the main character and you get totally into the story? 

Oh it's just me... okay then. lol.

You guys might also ask me who my favorite character is...

(or you might not and I just made it seem like you would so that I could type here who my favorite character is...)

Besides the most cutest couple I have ever written, I would have to say out of their friends I love Leo. Leo is such a goofball and I knew that he would be my favorite because he is definitely me! I am Leo to the fullest that it scares me a little. ha ha kidding...

Leo is basically how I act with my friends: crazy, funny, and a party animal! I also giving all of my friends cute nicknames like Leo as well!

Who is your favorite character in the book and why?

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed Worth Waiting For and don't be discouraged because I am working on another book as we speak so this isn't the only one from me you will see! I hope you all come back and reread the lovey dovey romance of Leiah and Dennis in the future. 

I love you guys!

And also thank you to my family for supporting me and giving me inspiration to these chapters! 

Okay, okay I'm almost done, I just have one more thing left to say :)

I added in a bonus for you all because I love you guys so much and I know how much you guys love Worth Waiting For. I have rewritten my two favorite chapters, Chapter Nine and Twenty in Dennis's point of view!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! (coming to you very soon!)

- Breanna Macon

Let's be the bestest of friends!

Instagram - Snapchat - Twitter - brebear1227