chapter | three

ch 3

ch 3. i think not fat man...

My bare feet hit the grass hard, causing me to stumble forward, I put my hands in front of me in case I fall and face plant. That would not be a very glamours slight. Now would it?

After regaining composer and not falling over, I realized that I had stuck the landing. Well, other than the slight stumble. Go me! Normally when I jump out of that particular window, I always fall or end up with a sprained ankle.

I looked back up to the window that I jumped out of a few seconds ago, the fire had spread and was now all over the office. My ears perked up at the sound of fire extinguishers spraying.

It looks like I made it out of there just in time not to get caught. I guess luck is on my side today or should I say tonight?

I leaned down to pick up my stilettos and bag before I sprint a couple of blocks down to my beautiful car. No people, of course, I didn't park it in the school parking lot, that would be an amateur move. I started my sprint across the school yard.

Well, I guess that's another revenge mission complete. Let's check to point board: Sasha 10 annoying bitch's 0.

Let's just say, I always get revenge and hardly ever get caught.

"HEY, YOU!" Well, scratch that. I froze and stopped running, slowly turning around to see a fat man in a police suit, a few feet away staring straight at me. Fuck! I guess it's time, to play the perfect innocent card.

"Yesssss?" I dragged the question out and added a small cute little kid smile at the end.

PLEASE, fall for the innocent act fat man. Pleassssseeee. If you do, neither of us will have to run; I'm sure you would like that.

"Don't play innocent, Sasha. I know who you are, you're our little towns trouble maker. Come on it's time to go to the station; you're probably used to being behind bars now." He smirked. What a Little bitch. Aren't police meant to be the good guys? I may have been behind bars more they a lot of people, but come on, no one likes being caged up like wild animals until that are bailed out. The only thing interesting thing to do at the station is pissing the officers.

I looked at him and smirked.

"I hope you didn't eat too many donuts on the way here, cause I don't want your fat belly tripping you over as you try and chase me." He looked shocked by my comment. You should have known fat man, should have known.

"Put your hands behind your back," He slowly approached me as if I was a wild beast ready to attack.

I think not fat man; no one catches me that quickly.

I took off sprinting, straight for the street, my car was parked on, laughing like a lunatic. "HEY STOP!" He yelled as I ran far away, yeah right like I'm gonna stop fat man.

I finally reached my car and jumped in, I put the keys in ignition, and it raced to life under my feet, I slammed my feet down on the peddle and took off speeding down the street. I caught a glimpse of the blue and red flashing lights behind me. Greattt.

I spun the wheel making the car tires screech on the road.

I pulled my car into the driveway of my house, I opened the door and lazily pulled myself out. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time; It was around 1.00am now. Mother was probably asleep.

I crept around the side of our house. It was and average home, two stories and painted a pale cream color. My room as at the back of the house, on the top story. Mother thought that if she made it hard to get in and out of my room, it would stop me from sneaking out. Yeah right.

I tiptoed to the large tree I always use to climb in and out of my room. I hauled myself up and eventually made it to my room, a lot slower than normal due to my tiredness, but I got there eventually.

I stepped through my open window and walked towards my bed, dropping my shoes and bag near my closet.

I lay down and closed my eyes, I inhaled the cold air of the room and breathed it out slowly. No matter how tired am, I still struggle to fall asleep every night.

It was my routine, I will eventually drift off to sleep, but only for couple hours, Into the Lair of my nightmares. You can't control your dreams, just like how you can't control your nightmares. Dreams reflect your reality, meaning the life you live during the 12 hours of the day that you're awake, will appear in your sleeping state.

If your life is bright and happy while you're awake, your dreams will mostly be happy for example, how mine once were, meaning I had fucking dreams like rainbows and unicorns. Pathetic really.

But then again, if you have dark demons that haunt you in the day. They will use the unconscious state of sleep, as a way to truly get to you as well.

You may be wondering why I know all this, well its simple. My darkest demons haunt me every night.

Appearing in each dream, each memory, and each thought.

I can never escape.

v o t e 💫
comment ⌨️