chapter | one

ch 1

ch 1. revenge is best served mercilessly

To keep it simple, I was about to break the law. 

My plan was simple, probably a little stupid. But it would get my job done. I looked around the almost empty supermarket, the workers were beginning to pack away the unsold fruits and vegetables and the whole place was almost empty, I mean seriously who in their right mind would go shopping this late at night.

Anger pumped through my system; I should be at school by now. In fact, I should have completed all my jobs. Well, my mission, I need a code name. Hmm, I know! Do I hate the principle? Nah, to basic.The principle is a grade 'A' jackass, yeah I will settle for that.

I know, I'm one hell of a creative teenager.

Some call me Jesus; mostly teens who appreciate my amazing prank skills.

Some call me Satan; that would be all the stuck up adults who don't understand the effort and time, I place into every revenge plot I make.

I like to settle for God, logically, the best name for me. My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I reached in putting it on silent, I'm currently situated at the local shopping center waiting patiently for the old sloth lady to finish scanning my items. But as always with my luck, I got stuck with some lady that didn't understand the difference between moving and standing still because it seemed, she didn't know how to fucking scan anything.

Maybe I should have just stuffed them in my pockets and made a run for it.

Clutching my hands next to my sides in frustration, she lazily reached up grabbing my next item, oblivious to my frustration. I watched the fossil move. Extra, Slowly.

She brought her head up and smiled at me making her wrinkles squish together; I squirmed secretly wishing that she would just focus on finishing the bloody job but instead I gave her a curt nod in return. Hurry the fuck up, Hurry the fuck up, Hurry the fuck up. I chanted in my head, passing the sluggishly slow minutes.

She reminded me of the sloths off Zootopia, don't ask, mom made me watch it with her, under her reasoning of girls night. But I know she secretly wanted to watch my pained bored expression and get her revenge for me pulling a prank on her, who knew moms loved their hair naturally, I honestly think she suited the green dye.

I zoned out, busy picturing the old lady behind the counter with a sloth mask on.

I turned my head to the right side like a dog, observing the old lady. Yeah, she would totally suit a sloth costume- "Here you go, sweetie,"

She held the bags out for me; my eyes widened thinking that I got caught for thinking she was a sloth, then, I remembered she can't read my mind, well I hope she can't. That would be dope, though... I quickly chucked my money in her direction and grabbed my bags, running out of the supermarket.

I ignored the disturbed and confused stares from older few people still in town at this time of night.

Recognition in all the eyes I crossed, I may have no friends, not be a sociable kid at all. But everyone still knew me. I was the girl at the top of the high school food chain. How did that happen? I have no clue.

I struggled to run, as the bags consistently hit my ankles and I hissed in pain. Ouch. Lesson learned; never run with heavy shopping bags and heals. Or just never run at all.

I slowed down to a quick walk.

I arrived in front of my car and quickly unlocked the car doors. I chucked the bags of spray paint and so forth into the back seat of my car. Not caring where they landed. I turned around and didn't bother buckling my seat belt in, hashtag rebel. I giggled and quickly reversed out of the parking space.

That cow of a principal had put on his 'I'm a conceited dickhead' hat on today and got on my last nerve.

That's why I found myself here, in my car driving to school late at night, packed and loaded with basically anything that I needed to trash his office.

*

Click clack- Click Clack.

I just love the sharp sound of a good pair of black leather stiletto heels when they hit the freshly cleaned school floor.

I reached my second home, the name tag on the wooden door read 'PRINCIPLES OFFICE' in numerous thick golden letters. I snorted loudly; he honestly thinks he deserves a golden name tag. Stupid Greg, (the principal) he acts as if he is worshiped at this school. No one even liked him; he's a jackass. Trust me, I would know.

I think he needs to stop putting so much effort into making everyone dislike him, and start working on how the hells he is gonna pull his head out of his ass.

Slowly leaning down to pic the doors lock. I used the skill-full trick my brother tau-No Sasha he's not worth your time, just another asshole to ignore. I nodded at myself conscious, agreeing with it.

I readjusted my position on the floor and went back to working on the lock. I heard the door click, indicating I had successfully opened it. I pushed the door open and walked in. My blacky-brown waved hair falling into my eyes; I didn't bother blowing it away.

"Home sweet hell," I whispered to myself.

After all, I was alone it's not like anyone was going to judge me for talking to myself, I was used being alone by now anyway. The last time I had anyone care about me, (other than my mom) was... well let's just say- before I became the girl that I am now.

Well, that's enough of the depressing thoughts, thoughts bring memories and memories are mood kills and painful. Pain is not something I like to deal with.

I couldn't help the smirk rise onto my face, as I spotted a special treasure to my mission, sitting oh-so-lonely in the corner of the room, well that's a surprise. Greg must have accidentally left it out after our meeting this afternoon.

I walked over to it, before leaning down, grabbing my school file, lodged with my records and shoving it into my bag.

Couldn't risk my mother dearest seeing that, that would be quite a funny sight seeing her little face go bright red in anger. That book contained all my little 'incidents' from throughout my year at this school. What's sad is that it's already overflowing. I shook my head erasing the thoughts; I get distracted way too easily.

Ok now to complete the revenge part of tonight's mission.

I pulled the baseball bat and spray paint cans out of my bag. My predator like eyes scanned around the room, and a dark smirk found its way onto my face. Poor little old Greg, It's going take a long time to clean when I have finished.

I like to make sure my revenge leaves a mark.

v o t e 💫
comment ⌨️