chapter | twenty-nine

comment ⌨️
vote ⭐️
a-n : when I come back and read this chapter I question not only my sanity but if I had accidentally taken drugs...Brace yourself.

Sophie's POV :

"You're an dickhead."

"You're a hot girl who likes dick.." he paused and I glared at him, raising an eyebrow, "...heads." He added cheekily.

His tan glowed, even under the malls un-kind lighting. His eyes were a bright aqua blue, so okay, I admit he's hot! He stood tall, with floppy blonde hair.

Sure, he was smooth I give him that but player ain't my type.

"Oh my god, leave me alone fuckwit." He froze and a thoughtful look crossed his face before he perked up and smirked.

"Only if I can fuck-wit you." Well that certainly brought a cringe to my face. Ew.

I snorted in an unladylike way and shoved past him, "Only in my nightmares."

"At least now, I know that even your subconscious thinks of me." I groaned, "Can you please just stop opening your stupid mouth." I snapped at him.

"Only if you open your's for me."

"That's it," I grumbled lunging towards the stupid tan dumbass, "Woah easy there tiger, can't have you killing my best-friend so early in your developing relationship." Unknown arms encircled my waist pulling me away from him, I struggled to get free.

Realising that it was hopeless dream, I glared at stupid tan dumbass and turned in the persons arms to see an amazingly hot guy looking into my eyes. Dear Jesus, I think, I just died a little inside.

"Hey Evan get off I call dibs!" Stupid Tan dumbass yelled pulling me out of his friends arms and wrapping an arm around my shoulder, I elbowed him in the ribs but he still didn't let go. That's commitment right there for you. Stupid. Tan. Dumbass.

Wait hold up...

Stupid...

Tan...

Dumbass.

STD! I started laughing but the boys ignored it and continued their conversation.

"Well then, next time I won't save your dumbass Cole." I laughed and Evan smiled at me.

"You're a cutie aren't Ya?" Evan asked tapping my nose. I blushed and Cole hit Evan on the back of his head. And gave Evan a look that said I was here first.

"Okay ouch!" Evan said rubbing his head and glaring at Cole.

Cole turned his attention back to me and smirked, "So feisty, are we gonna get a name out of you?" I tapped my chin, pretending to be in thought. I opened my mouth and they waited for a reply.

"Nope." I spun and began walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait come back!" Evan and Cole yelled at the same time. I turned and stopped, smiling at them and gesturing them to come over, their faces lit up and they began walking over to me.

"I'm sorry, I was being rude. My name is..." I paused, Cole raised an eyebrow, I grinned before flipping them off and sprinting in the opposite direction.

"Guess you will never know!" I yelled over my shoulder laughing so hard I'm surprised my eyes didn't pop out of my head.

*****

"Sasha! You piece of shit get out of bed!" I yelled running up the main stairs.

I was in a crazy good mood. Meeting those guys at the mall, it was now a moment too remember forever. Absolute gold. Now I'm at Sasha's house basically pissing myself to tell her my hilarious story.