chapter | fourteen

ch 14

ch 14. going back

My seat shook violently under me while the plane landed. Causing the little toddlers behind me to cry even harder. I grumbled not so nice things under my breath. These fucking kids. I may be against child abuse, but I'm starting to consider chucking the kids out the emergency exit if they don't shut up soon.

Even after an entire flight, THEIR. STILL. CRYING. Honestly, how much water can they let leak from their eyes? They must be dehydrated after all the water loss.

Maybe if I give them water they will quiet down.

I grabbed my unopened bottle of water and started trying to unbuckle my stupid seat belt. My fingers struggled with the metal clip before it finally detached, allowing me to move freely. I quickly stood, ready to make those loud children drink ever last drop of water so that they stop crying. And hopefully, choke. But that's only if I get lucky. It's not like I could get charged by the police for giving kids water.

Right?

I started turning towards the kids just as a large hand clapped down on my arm and pulled me back into my seat. I let out a sigh of complete and utter frustration and I turned to look at Damian with the deadliest glare I could muster up.

Dumbfuckerlittlebitchugleassho-

"Leave them, Sasha, the flights almost over." He leaned over me and buckled my seat belt again. When he was done and had removed his hands, I closed my eyes, slammed my back into the chair and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted at him like a three-year-old.

This guy was going to be the death of me if he continues to stop me doing anything. After all, I was just giving the kids water.....

Well, Kind of.

DON'T JUDGE ME.

The planes tires finally hit the landing ground and I breath out in relief, but soon froze as realization washed over me. I was back. Fuck. No matter how many times I repeat the fact in my head. I just can't seem to believe it, I had grown so used to the idea of never returning. That now when I was back in Rockside my brain just didn't want to process it. Damian, on the other hand, was obviously quite pleased to be home. His smile was telling me.

"Come on, we have to meet your father's driver out the front of the airport in 20 minutes." I nodded at Damian and unbuckled my seat belt while he stood from his seat and went to grab our bags.

Slowly I stood from my chair because of my stiff mussels and growled at the pain in my neck. I hate planes. I moved and shuffled around trying to awaken my mussels, before tilting my neck to the left causing it to make a sharp cracking noise, I did the same but towards my right once again making another loud crack.

I stretched my arms in front of me and cracked my knuckles slowly. A loud cry erupted from behind me and I frowned, then a smirk appeared on my face after realizing who it was.