Chapter 45 {Locked away}

Make sure to vote/ Comment! <3.

Sasha    

I blinked.

I blinked again.

I grumbled gently rolling over. Whatever I was lying on was chilling. My bones tingled and throbbed with hurt; my muscles screamed even when I calmly took slow heaving breaths.

I was in pure agony.

I looked around the dark room that I lay in; my clouded over eyes couldn't make out anything. I sighed in frustration; It was too dark. The world was too fuzzy.

A thick goo painted across my face, I could feel it oozing from the back of my head. Blood.

"Hello?" I called hoarsely.

I placed my palms on the cold floor and tried to push myself up into sitting position; I groaned wincing as my arms collapsed from beneath me.

I was too weak.

It was either my head injury that was causing the numbing jelly like feeling across my body, or I had been injected with some type of paralysing sedative. Or both.

I closed my eyes tightly since they were not doing a great job of identifying my surrounds and tried to listen out for anything, any sounds of life or nature.

It was mute silent. I couldn't hear a single sound other than my own quivering breathing. Wherever the hell I am, it isn't the arena.

This is a whole new kind of hell.

My body began to shake, my head got heavier, and eventually, it dropped to the ground, and everything faded out for the second time.

-

I bolted up.

But instantly regretted it as the worst pain I have ever induced ran through the back of my head and down my neck. My body was burning hot making sticky sweat cover my body in incredible amounts.

I screamed. A piercing sound that I also swiftly regretted, because all it did was make my dry throat ache, my body was falling apart. How long had I been here?

"P-please," I called my voice rough, broken and destroyed.

Who would do this? Was I left here to die? Where was Sophie?

I lay on my back staring at the roof too afraid to move; I had never been so fearful in my life. Something was slowly killing me, and I had no idea what.

"Plea..." The words faded from my lips as my eyes became too heavy with sudden tiredness to open and I eventually drifted off into another deep, painful rest.

-

Instead of a sudden awakening like the past ones, I felt my body slowly coming alive this time.

I whimpered.

This nightmare wasn't ending.

I couldn't lie here helplessly and wait like a chicken in a cage for them to come and chop me up.

My head injury wasn't going to heal itself, and I am sure as hell that the person behind it all wasn't about to stumble in here with a fucking first aid kit and fix me.

I tried feeling around the back of my head; my shaking fingers skidded across my hair like a ghost. Dry flakes of blood chipped off my hair; I groaned when I finally found the source off all the blood. A large stitches-worthy gash.

Hatred gripped my bones like glue; I was going to find out who was doing this. I replaced my fear and pain with anger and used it as fuel to my movements.

I screamed out pushing my body from the floor ever so slightly; I will not die here. I will not.

I didn't stop I didn't let the cruel, unforgiving agonising ripping of my body stop me. I need to get out.

Bolts of tight drilling stabs flicked my skin, and blinding terrifying clouds covered my eyes.

My breath was erratic; my heart was tearing as I pushed my objecting body into a sitting position. I felt around the floor like a pitiful blind soul, looking frightfully for just a simple wall.

I moan in frustration, pushing my body onto my hands and knees to crawl around. Please, just a wall, just a wall.

I jumped in shock when a skidding sound rattled through the darkness, and it wasn't coming from me.

I froze waiting blindly in anticipation for another sound. I couldn't decide if I really wanted to hear anything or not.

"It's called Xenoir," Spoke a bestial vile voice, "It numbs your senses, increases pain and literally slowly tears your body apart from the inside out."

The voice paralysed me.

"But that's not even the worst of what I'm going to do to you Sasha," My heart rate increased, and I struggled to even my breaths, "You think your life has been pitiful over last few years? I'm going to make you wish you had just died in that arena."

"I'm going to destroy you."'

The rattling came closer to me, and I screamed ignoring my discomfort pushing my body backwards until I slammed into a something hard. A person. They held me down as the rattling drew closer and closer to me. My head was pulled back, and an unbearable penetrating needle was stabbed into my neck.

Injecting more of the Xenoir.

I sobbed in pain and fear. The hand belonging to the man with a brutal and barbaric voice wrapped around my chin and pulled my face close to his.

I blinked repeated trying to make out his features; he allowed my eyes to linger on his face as if he wanted me to know he was doing this. He wanted to show how proud he was for his actions. High cheekbones, dark eyebrow, those eyes. Those fucking eyes.

Fear and shock engulf my conscience knocking all my other thoughts aside. No, it's not possible. I try to shake his hand from my jaw face hot tears running down my face.

I choked on my own breath, making a cruel, sadistic smile spread over his face, and he released my face with distaste on his face.

"I will make you wish you never left me for dead."

I sobbed out of control questioning if I had truly gone insane in the place, there wasn't a possibility it was him. He couldn't be behind this.

Ryder was dead.

Chase killed him.

I watched in horror as my eyes began to flutter shut and Ryder's body drifted off further and further away from me and into an unwelcoming darkness.

It's not possible.

A/N: AHHHHH RYDERS ALIVE?! A surprise huh? How'd you guys like it? Anyway, Vote/ Comment! Make sure to continue your fantastic motivating! Hehe. Love ya!!!!!