chapter | five

ch. 5 Do we have a problem?

After five minutes of driving, I pulled my car up in front of Rosina's Pizza shop. The green, red and white lights flashed every few seconds gaining the attention of hungry people walking by. They had the best pizza in the state, that's why my mother had been so angry that I ate her leftovers. Trust me if it had been the other way around and she ate my pizza, she would be six feet under by now.

I opened the door and stepped out of my car, immediately I was welcomed by the afternoon rays of sunlight. I must have slept in later than I initially guessed.

The small antique bell rung, as I stepped into the restaurant. Yum, the different savory smells invaded my senses almost making me drool with anticipation.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" A young Italian girl greeted me as I approached the counter. Her clear olive skin glowed in the light. She was so lucky; she had the best skin tone mine was just a slight natural tan from spending so much time outside on hot Californian days.

"Sup, can I get one large margarita with green olives" I handed her the cash, as she scribbled down my order. Then she carefully took the money I was holding out. She seemed intimidated by me, and I looked down at what I was wearing.

Fuck, I was still wearing my black leather jacket and ripped skinny jeans from last night. You're probably wondering why that is bad, well somehow I had managed to get the blood-red spray paint all over myself. So in resolution, I looked like I had just come from a murder. Great, hint my sarcasm.

I smiled sheepishly at the girl and went to a table in the corner, to sit and wait for my order to be ready. My phone pinged loudly indicating I had a message, and I pulled it out of my pocket.

Mom: Hey sweetheart. Did you hear what happened to the school to be more accurate Greg's office? They sent a message to all students, saying that the weekend will be extended as they try and work out who trashed his office! :0 Love you P.S hurry up with my pizza!

A smirk appeared on my face, oh mother you, poor clueless women, to innocent to suspect your own delinquent daughter of such a crime. I was about to reply when a voice I was all too familiar with stopped me, making me cringe. Gosh, how is a voice that naturally annoying, oh wait... nothing about Skyler Wood, is natural.

"Well, well if it isn't Sasha, the queen of the ugly bitches?" Skyler called to me from behind. I slowly turned around to face her; there she stood her little plastic babies behind her. Her minions caked up faces showing the fear that they apparently felt for me. I don't blame them, they're not as dumb as their leader and know exactly what I'm capable of. I'm capable of nothing good.

Skyler, on the other hand, was another story, no matter how many times I teach her not to mess with me. She never listens. Now, for example, she stood in front of me, with barely anything covering her plastic body. Not a very pleasing sight, I almost gagged but I somehow held it in.

"Argh, look who decided to appear if it isn't Skyler Wood, did you finish you afternoon prostitution session? By the looks of your outfit," I sigh for dramatic representation, "the old guy must have given hardly any of your clothes back. You poor thing."

Her beady blue eyes widened.

"Excuse me! Do you have any idea who you're talking to I'm the head cheerleader you bitch! I could destroy you in seconds," She paused clearly thinking of another comeback "...if I wanted to!"

Wow, what a pathetic comeback, aren't cheerleaders meant to be good at that kind of stuff?

I stood from my seat slowly and took threatening steps towards her, even with her building high heels I still towered over her. Her eyes widened, and she flinched, probably thinking I would hit her, again. Her gaze fell on her heels, in fear. She began nervously rocking back and fourth.

I grabbed her chin and roughly pulled her face up so she could see into my eyes. I glared darkly straight at her, as her eyes began to water, such a crybaby. Maybe she was learning her lesson after all.

"Listen to me you fucker. I'm starting to lose my patience with you, If you could actually destroy me, you would have done if a long time ago now wouldn't you?" My voice was calm and venomous, the scariest type. She began to the full on cry; her mascara colored tears began dripping onto my hand which still held tightly onto her chin.

She nodded her head up and down, whimpering slightly. I stepped away from Skyler and let go of her cake face, a dark smirk rising onto my sinister face.

"Good now, fuck off!" Without a second thought, she ran ways as fast as her heels could take her. Leaving her minions behind in the process. The two of them stared at me, fear still present on their faces.

"Do we have a problem?" I asked them turning my head to the side in a mocking way, they got out of their frozen state and obediently ran after their leader.

Silly fuckers. Thinking they could get away with disrespecting me.

The register girl yelled out that my pizza was ready. I grabbed it and left for my five-minute car trip home.

vote 💫
comment ⌨️