chapter | eleven

ch. 11 party away the pain

I stared at the contract, my heart beat wildly in my chest and my palms grew sticky and warm. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was meant to trash the office, get my revenge and all would be forgotten.

I stood from my chair suddenly, causing a loud screech to echo through the quiet courthouse. My chest began to thump uncontrollably and adrenaline rushed through my veins. I was overflowing with unwanted emotions. I need to forget the nightmare that I was going to have to live for the next 8 months. I felt a tug at my sleeve and my head snapped down towards the culprit.

My eyes softened as I looked into my mom's sad ones. I would have to leave her behind, but that was something I had decided to do earlier anyway. Not that I wanted to, but it was best for her. If I actually left and went back to Rockside it would give her a real opportunity to her live her life again.

That was the truth and the truth hurt like a bitch.

I walked out of the courthouse without a word to anyone. I just wanted to forget for now, even if I had to completely except the facts at one point, I didn't want to at this moment. I needed to get drunk. Really drunk.

Music vibrated through me, alcohol clouded my senses and people pushed up against me and I shoved then away violently. It was probably late in the night and I hadn't called my mom and told her where I was. Actually, I hadn't talked to her since the courthouse.

But I wasn't planning to anytime soon. I was completely drunk beyond sanity, so didn't want to say anything I would regret.

"Hey beautiful," Two large arms circled around my waist and pulled me back into a hard chest. I didn't need to be sober to know that this guy was probably drunk due to the fact that he stinks of beer. I turned to look at his face, he was average in the look department. With his fogged blue eyes and scruffy blond hair, his height reached around 6ft.

I shoved his drunken arms off me and went to walk away, I would have succeeded too if he didn't grab my wrist and pull me back to him. I was becoming more observant of the situation every second. This dumbass was actually holding onto MY wrist and stopping ME from getting even drunker and partying away the pain.

I pulled his face down towards mine slowly, letting him think that I was some desperate slut willing to give him some if he forced me. When his lips were close enough to brush my own, I brought my fist back and slammed it into his cheek sending him to the ground knocked out cold.

People around us paused and stopped doing whatever things they were doing and looked to see that there was now a guy passed out on the ground. Their eyes widened, at the sight of me standing over his body my fists turning white. No one made a move to help or stop me, they were all simply scared they would free the real monster within me, what they just witnessed was nothing compared to what I'm capable of.

I walked away from the scene not wanting to be around him when he woke up. And into the kitchen. Passing teens either drinking, smoking or shoving their tongues down each other's throats. My eyes scanned the room for the biggest bottle of vodka that was unopened. I spotted one on the bench behind the beer.

I started walking towards the bottle but paused when a male arm reached out to grab the only full bottle of alcohol in this household. My gaze trailed up the well-sculpted arm, before reaching a black skin tight shirt the muscles ripped through causing it to cling in all the right places. I continued to check out this guys body out before an arrogant cough made me snap my eyes to his.

Damn lord helps us all.

That was differently one way to describe him, I could list a lot more like. Mouth watering, Greek god, Model, Sexy ass motherfather... the list goes on.

His green eyes looked into mine, clearly expecting me to try and explain why I was currently staring at him- Like well as if he was a piece of meat. Maybe because he is. I smirked at my subconscious, such an inner hoe.

But I wasn't quite finished observing just yet. My eyes traveled to his jaw it was a perfect angle, sharp and strong. I then scanned his face it was perfectly structured. Like his body his HOT body.

"Ok! are you done yet?" His sexy voice snapped me out of my slutty little thoughts. I held up my finger in his face and continued scaning his body.I started remembering why I was here, I reached out and snatched my vodka out of his hand. His eyes widened and he tried to snatch it back out of my hand, exactly like I had done to him. But failed when I moved it behind me.

Ok, this was getting boring, I just wanted my drink.

"Yes, I am done now." I started walking away leaving him in the kitchen. But just as I was about to make my second escape from a guy tonight, his hand reached out and grabbed my wrist. I was getting pissed now. Why do people think they can just touch me when they feel like it. I swear to god I will go apeshit in a minute.

"What the fuck do you want!" I yelled into his face, maybe I could scare him away.

"That's my drink! I picked it up first!" I stared at him blankly pretending to listen to him. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him around here before, he may not know my reputation. But he still couldn't possibly think I would give him the drink back.

Why not have some fun aye?

"Why do you want it?" I asked him and walked up to him, I wasn't to give up my ticket to forgetting. I twirled my free hand around the hem of his shirt, causing his beautiful eyes to widen slightly.

"I need to jet get my mind of some things, that's the strongest alcohol here so give it back." His sexy voice demanded seriously but I ignored it and leaned up to his ear. An idea slowly forming into my head.

"Why don't we forget together?" I whispered into his ear, causing him to stiffen under our proximity. I smirked and slowly trailed my hand up his shirt.

He grabbed my free hand and lead me out of the house, pushing past drunk grinding teens. We walked down the steps of the house, no words were shared between us but there was no need to speak.

We both needed to forget our problems and we would use each other to do exactly that.

To forget.

I followed him towards a black glistening Harley motorbike. He climbed on and motioned for me to do the same. I got on and wrapped my arms around him, making him stiffen allowing me to feel the rock hard abs under his shirt.

He turned the engine on and the bike roared to life, shaking violently under us. Seconds later we were out onto the empty streets towards wherever the hell we were going.

vote 💫
comment ⌨️