Chapter 41: {F*ck Phones}

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A CHAPTER DEDICATION! <3 Warning: I didn't edit :0

SOPHIE

"STOP IT!"

"This is revenge Soph!" Coles' fingers danced against my rib cage as he tickled me. I squirmed and giggled trying to push away his invading hands.

That sounded a lot more inappropriate than I meant.

I fought away the blush creeping onto my cheeks as he continued to attack; oblivious to my thoughts.

"Okay, Okay! I'm s-sorry!" He chuckled and sat up turning back to face the laptop giving it a confused questioning look; like a little puppy. I blatantly stared at the teenage boy, absorbing his shiny perfect blonde hair and his sparkling blue eyes.

"I honestly don't think that I have watched a second of this movie; look's like a piece of shit," He mumbled, and I whacked his chest. Cole grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him. I froze as his breath feathered across my cheek and his blue eyes stared into my own.

"You want a round two of tickles?" He whispered; his voice low and husky. My eyes darted down towards his hands which were slowly creeping towards me as he tried to distract me with his captivating eyes, but that didn't work on me. I jumped up from my bed and took off running out of the room.

"HEY!" I heard Cole yell in shock, while I sprinted towards Vespers room with lightning speed.

My palms slapped against the wood of his door as I shoved it open and ran inside; "Hide me!" Vespers tired eyes snapped up from his phone to meet my own, dark pools of sleepless nights coated his under eyes.

I sighed; Vesper hadn't been able to stop for the last three weeks, all he has done is search for Chase. For some reason, I don't think he had even visited Nathan. It was stupid, Nathan has been Vesper best friend since the day the two of them met. 

"Sophie?!" Cole suddenly pushed into Vespers room. I darted to hide behind my older brother; Cole glared at me. 

Vesper sighed and gave Cole a pointed look, "Okay. Firstly I still don't like you, weird creature. Secondly, Sophie stops clinging to my shirt you're cutting off my circulation."

"Well, maybe you should start buying shirts that aren't three sizes too small," I mumbled. But, somehow with his super hearing, Vesper managed to pick up on it, he reached behind his back and grabbed my wrist pulling me from behind him and pushing me towards Cole.

"You can have her, beware though, that girl is evil," Vesper joked, Cole didn't miss a beat as he lunged towards me and tickled my ribs, again. 

Vesper watched us with a faint smile forming on his lips; I think Cole is starting to grow on him. But he didn't want to show it. Too bad though, I see all.

And in that exact bittersweet moment, I had managed to break free of Cole and trip into Vesper, the three of us watched in horror as Vesper gradually lost grip on his phone as it went flying towards the ground.

The sound of smashing glass pierced my ears.

I flinched, Vesper froze, Cole backed into the closet slowly. Pussy. 

"Run," Vesper warned. I shook my head from left to right, "huh?" Stupidly that was all my brain could form up. 

"I said RUN!" He yelled, not seriously though. Cole locked himself in Vesper closet, I did as Vesper said and ran as fast as my short legs would carry me... not that it would make a difference.

SASHA

Beep...Beep...Beep...

I lifelessly stared at my brother, the beeping of his heart rate monitor was the only sound that was created in his small dull room. I took his hand into my own.