the potty

•zayn•

"Zayn! Come on in," Brennan opened the door to Zayn's house with a large smile on his face.

"Uh, thanks?" he chuckled, walking in with the various items his girlfriend asked him to get after work.

Chi had been stuck in the house for a week now, and she was...fine. She was still sour about the whole maternity leave thing but Zayn thought she was slowly realizing how harmful it could be, especially with the medical scare they just had. He searched up preeclampsia when they came home from the hospital that evening and he'd never been so worried in his life.

But Google did make things a lot worse than what they were.

Chi was sitting on a stool in the kitchen, watching the TV in the living room. Brooklyn was here also, keeping her company.

"Hey, babe," Zayn kissed her cheek. She smiled.

"Hi, Zayn. So, Brooklyn told me something so funny today."

"Oh, yeah?" he smiled down at his goddaughter, "what did you tell Chi, babe?"

"I told her about the vagina joke you--"

"What?!" he exclaimed while she just giggled, "Brook, I thought that was just between you and me."

"And now Chi," she smiled brightly, kissing Zayn's cheek and walking away.

Chiara looked at him with raised brows. "Zayn..."

"I was on the phone with Harry and he told the joke. Brook just heard it and I told her not to say anything."

"You've gotta be more careful," she shook her head, "what food is this?"

"You said ox tails, right? Got that and rice and broccoli. Got your lettuce and chocolate and I got your V8 Splash as per usual. And I got me some cheese puffs."

"Treat yo self," she kissed his cheek and pulled the chocolate out the bag, "thank you."

"No problem, baby," Zayn put the few groceries away and gave Chi her ox tails. She cheered, grabbing a fork and opening the box. "How are you feeling today?"

"Good. Bren took me to that pharmacy so I could get my blood pressure checked. It was normal."

"Good."

"Zayn!" Abrianna came and and gave him a hug. All of their friends had gotten relatively close over these seven months and it was great. Well, friends always roasted each other so yeah. They were all pretty close now.

"Hey, Bri," he hugged her back and let go, "how are you guys?"

"Great, actually. Got a new job yesterday and Brennan finally moved out to go live with his boyfriend."

"Which was super weird because he was trying to get at Zayn for a while," Chi giggled and Zayn scowled at her, "poor baby didn't even notice."

"I noticed," Zayn retorted.

"After I told you, honeybee," she smiled brightly at him, making his cheeks pink.

"Definitely leaving now--"

"No you're not, baby boy," she pulled him back and hugged him close, "cutie pie."

"Chi, quit," he groaned, turning to Abrianna with a pout, "get your friend."

"That's your girl," she backed off.

"You bastards were talking shit about me and I will no longer stand for it," Brennan walked in with a frown on his face.