the teeth marks

•zayn•

Zayn was cooking dinner when his fiancée came up behind him, her slim arms wrapping around his neck.

He smiled as he cut the baked pieces of chicken, biting his lip and humming when she scratched his belly through the knitted sweater.

"What are you making?" she mumbled in his back.

"Hard to decipher," he replied, "because, you can make anything out of chicken and fettuccini noodles."

"What? Forreal?" she let go and resorted to standing beside him, "I'm glad we have this time to ourselves."

"I hope RyDae doesn't start walking while he's at your mom's," he admitted, "I wanna see it first."

It was true, RyDae was ten months old now and so far, the kid could stand on his own two feet with some help of course. He still preferred to roll and scoot along the floor but he was also a quick learner.

And Mecca was cute when she helped him, she volunteered to carry him around sometimes -- because when he was younger, she refused to carry him. It was cute because she wasn't that much bigger than the baby but still tried to teach him.

"My mom is honestly recording his every move right now. Just for you," she smiled at him, staring at the noodles boiling in the pot, "I mean, he's a smart guy."

Zayn gave her a look. "He's a smart guyyyyy--"

"Zayn! Shut up," she laughed, "walking away, "you know what we haven't done in a while?"

"What's that, babe?"

"We haven't had sex in months," and she sounded like she was whining, which made Zayn smile softly, "like actual sex, Zayn."

"Oh, yeah, 'cause I thought you were talking about fake sex," he scoffed while she smacked her lips, "I know blowjobs don't count okay?"

"You know what else doesn't count? That terrible attitude of yours."

He laughed, turning off the stove and setting the noodles in a strainer. "Shut up, Chi."

"You need help?"

"Nah, I'm almost done," he set everything in an aluminum pan and covered the top, opening the oven and sliding it in on the middle rack. "It's on low, since we're both not hungry yet so it'll be ready in an hour."

"Okey dokey," she just smiled, "so what do you wanna do now?"

"What do you think?" he held her hands in his and pulled her closer.

She just hummed, reaching up to hook her hands around his neck. "Sex, sex, sex--"

"Chi."

"Sex, sex, sex--"

"Are you drunk right now?" he asked then shut up because ya know, Chi found song lyrics in everything, "you better not."

"Are you giving me orders?" she said lazily, rocking them both side to side, "first one to the bedroom gets to be on top!"

"What the--" he managed to make it to the stairs first but of course his fiancée had to jump on his back and make them both fall. Zayn scrambled up the steps and broke free of her grasp, laughing and giggling all the way to the room.

"No fair!"

"No fair? You jumped on me and bit my arm," he looked at the teeth marks on his bicep, "ay, this'll make a great tattoo--"

And Zayn shut up -- again -- because Chiara was getting impatient and now her lips were on his and her hands gripped his face securely. Zayn just hummed, falling back on the bed and moving his hands so he could take her pants off.

Chiara sat up, hair in her face and a smile on her lips. "You'd really get teeth marks as a tattoo?"

"Not just any teeth marks. Yours."

"That's dedication--"

"You're distracting me, I'm supposed to be on top," and they both liked being on top, hence why she just groaned and rolled off him, her body lying next to his, "thank you."

"I'm going to act uninterested," she muttered with a bored look.

Zayn smirked. "Bet."

He was gonna show her. Her faces during sex were the most funny yet probably the sexiest thing.

Zayn pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra while Chiara pushed his pants off to his ankles. His feet kicked and his lips went straight to her breasts, licking and nipping -- but not sucking because he was sure breastmilk was still disgusting -- anything to get her to moan. Yet she didn't because she was playing with him, and anyone who played with Zayn was going to later on feel his wrath.

"It's like that--"

"It's like that," she giggled, "I ain't doing nothing."

Zayn gripped her panties and moved them to the side.

"Nope," Chiara stopped him with wide eyes, "you know that's not fair, Zayn."

"Sex is sex, babe," he chuckled, knowing how vulnerable she was during foreplay. She...she was loud.

"No, no, no," she chanted, "I just want your dick, thank you."

"Who are you right now?" because Chi was super innocent while she was pregnant but now, she was spontaneous with her words and she was always ready for something...anything. Without thinking about it.

"Hopefully, your bride one day."

"Cute," he mumbled against her lips while two of his fingers trailed down to her core, softly stroking her skin.

And of course she was into him, her breath hitching and her thighs clenching as her skin shivered. Zayn curled his fingers inside her as he marked her neck with his teeth.

Chiara arched her back and clawed at his arm, which meant she was getting even more impatient and she needed this man right here and now.

Zayn slipped off the remaining of his clothes and looked at her. "We should try something."

"No butt stuff, please," she huffed, out of breath, "I know you like ass--"

"You're right but check this out," he hopped off and pushed her body gently so she lied on her side, her back facing his front.

"Ooh, this is -- oh my God!" she screamed when Zayn entered her, his arms around her shoulders and his face buried in her neck.

Something about this position was so...new and...it just made everything better. It felt amazing, like they were reaching new heights and she was warmer around him and they we're closer than ever.

Chiara was still kind of shy when it came to being intimate because that was just her. Well, then there always came a point where she was impatient and turned into an animal of some sort. There was no in between.

Her face was against the mattress and her hand fisted in the dark blue sheets. He moaned in her ear and she responded by pushing back on him, making the sounds from his throat become louder.

And of course he cursed during his climax, feeling her do the same with no words spoken, just broken whimpers and fingers clawing into the sheets.

Chiara huffed, waiting for Zayn to pull out before turning around towards him with a smile on her face. He leaned down and kissed her softly, his tongue swirling in her mouth and his hands gripping her waist.

"When I wake up we'll go for another round," she giggled into his shoulder.

Zayn just sighed, holding her close and peppering kisses along her neck.

"Most definitely."

•zayn•

LOVE OF MY LIFE

YOU ARE...MY FRIEND

anyway, I actually haven't written a sex scene in a while, including some of my other books. wow