Taming The Rebel ~Coming this Winter~

*Dedicated to Paris7 for the trailer on the side! ->

and to NynkeM for being too awesome for the world  xD (and being the 100th comment lawl)

~Summary~

Rose Torres isn't you're normal high-school senior; She's the rebel. The one that talks back to teachers, push students out of the way and has a cold heart.

Actually, sometimes people wonder if she even has a heart.

She's mean, selfish and rude. Someone who you don't want to cross paths with, especially in school. Her eyes are always dark and no one has ever seen her smile, not even a bit. She doesn't do boys, despises them even. Each and every one is the same.

Jake Collins is you're cliché type of quarter back, the player. The gorgeous quarter back that has gone out with almost all the girls in high-school, breaking their hearts along the way. But before senior year finishes he has a main target; Rose Torres. After making a bet with his friends that he couldn't possibly tame the rebel, he gives it a shot.

But what happens when things don't go as planned? What if Jake just can't handle Rose, and falls in too deep? Will he still be able to tame the rebel?

* * * *

Hi guys! This is my new story coming this winter, maybe December or January.

Or maybe before, I'm so exited for this story :)

Anyways, this idea popped into my head in the bus and I just loved it so I'm going to share it with you guys! Please note that this is not a 1D fan-fic, or any fan-fic at all.

So now It's time for you to tell me what you think! If you like it PLEASE press the 'vote' button and/or leave a comment! If you dont like it, thats okay I comprende.

Vote, Comment and Fan <3 :)