Chapter 2~ "Do you even shower? You smell like ass"

*Dedicated to Nattycatty711 cause I picked her out of the box :)

Jake Collins and Rose Torres on the side! --->

Chapter 2~ "Do you even shower? You smell like ass"

*

After the lunch bell rang, Jake said goodbye to his friends and went on a Mission; to find Rose Torres.

If I was a rebel, where would I hide? thought Jake.

He walked down the crowded hallway, his eyes searching for the familiar brunette. But after going up and down the stairs and hallways and seeing no sign of Rose he let out a frustrated groan.

How the hell is it so hard to find a girl?

He scratched the back of his neck and kept walking until he made it to the back doors of the school. He hesitated before reaching forward and yanking thr big doors open.A cold wind blew by, redulting in Jake to pull his jacket tighter around himslef.

His green eyes scanned the deserted parking lot for her and once fhey landed on a feminine figure,his eyes lit up.

Yes!

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, made his way over to the brunnete sitting on the side of the school.

"Hey, Rose" Startled, Rose jumped from her position against the wall and lunged herself at Jake, slamming him against the cement wall,her hands plastered on his neck.

Jake's eyes widened, "Holy shi-"

"What the hell are you doing, Collins?" Rose asked, her eyes glaring.

Well we're off to a good start, Jake thought sarcasticly.

He smirked, his eyes twinkling "Oh, I like it rough"

Rose squeezed his neck one more time before roughly letting him go. After he caught his breath, She spoke up, fist clenched,

"How do you know my name?"

"Who dosent? You're the rebel, everyone knows who you are Babygirl," A satisfied smile rested on Jakes face as he saw Rose's fist tighten,

Brushing off the fact that he called her Babygirl, she narrowed her eyes,

"Well may I help you?" She said between clenched teeth. Jake licked his lips, his eyes looking her up and down.

Feisty and sexy, Jake thought.

Snapping his eyes back to Rose's light brown ones, he noticed the glare she was sending him.

"Yea, actually I was wondering if it hurt," Jake said shrugging. Rose furrowed her eyebrows in confusion,

"Did what hurt?"

"When you fell from heaven" He winked. Rose fake gagged- this guy was flippin' annoying.

"If you're done, you can go back inside and stop wasting my time," She said and after throwing him one last look, she slid back down in her position she was in before; sitting against the cement wall.

Jake frowned, why didn't she giggle or laugh or even say a simple thank you? Did he smell bad?

Looking down at Rose, he slipped down next to her- a little bit to close for her liking which made her scoot farther away.

"Why are you here? Wouldn't you rather be inside with your friends?" He asked, furrowing his brows. Rose snorted before shaking her head,

"I don't have friends, nor do I want any,"