Chapter 5 ~ "I know you're following me Collins, I'm not stupid"

-Not edited

*

                  Letting out a sigh, Jake plopped himself down on the cafeteria table. He was exhausted, And Rose wasn't helping- she was mad at him.

He didn't even know why, which frustrated him even more.

Though he got the feeling that it was probably about what happened in the hotel.

Susan looked over at Jake, "You alright there?" She asked.

She had her blonde hair up in a ponytail today, her nails painted a pale pink.

Jake let out a breath, "No"

"How'd it go with Torres?" Keith said, mockingly. Jake narrowed his eyes,

"Dude, stop doubting my skills," He shot Keith a pointed look,

"And to answer your question- it went great," Jake almost snorted - if anything it was the complete opposite.

"So you banged her?" Keith asked. Macy covered her ears,

"La la la I can't hear you- la la la," She sang. Keith rolled his eyes,

"Seriously Mace, Banged isn't even that bad of a word," The brown haired girl gasped,

"Be quiet!" She said, narrowing her eyes. Keith burst out laughing,

"Couldn't you just say 'shut up'?" Macy let out a frustrated breath before taking a book out of her bag.

"No," Susan threw an arm over her Best friends shoulder,

"Stop bullying her, you bullies" She said. Keith rolled his eyes and turned back to Jake,

"So?" He asks raising an eyebrow. Jake rolled his eyes,

          "No Keith, I haven't banged her,"

Keith slapped his back,

"Dude! What the hell ! You're supposed to have already screwed her brains out, what are you waiting for?" Keith said in shock.

"Jesus, I met her yesterday - calm your balls,"

"And he has to make her fall in love with him, don't forget," Susan pointed out.

Jake felt his stomach flip. He didn't like talking about Rose like this - it didn't feel right.

Just then, the cafeteria doors burst open. The groups head whipped around to face the brunette walking in.

                           "Dude, she's so fucking sexy" Keith whispered.

                Jake's fist clenched- even though it was true. Rose was wearing some tight black jeans that huged her lower half perfectly. Matched with her signature leather boots, leather jacket and a white tank top.

                 Yup, gorgeous.

She grabbed her food, her eyes scanning the cafeteria. Rose's eyes landed on him and sending him a scowl she turned and headed toward the back door.

         "Jake! Tell her to come sit with us!" Susan said.

                 "Yea... Um Rose isn't really um," Susan rolled her eyes,

"Bring her over !" Susan urged. Jake groaned getting up and jogging after Rose.

"Baby Girl !" Rose's head whipped to the direction where his voice was coming from.