Ch. 1 - Enter: Chiharu Haruno

'' Move away! ''  

'' No, you move away! ''  

'' Not untill I'm done! ''  

'' You stole my brush again! MOM! ''        

It was another morning at the Haruno house. Every single one of them used to be pretty wild because of my sister Sakura, running around in panic and trying to make herself look as good as it was possible, while I was trying to enter the bathroom before her because I knew that once she was in there she came around an hour later and that was the reason why I was always late for school.  

This time it was even more crazy because today there were the graduation exams. We were finally going to become real ninjas! I was jumping around because of excitement. I couldn't wait to finally get a team and start going on real missions! That was what I was waiting for. It was going to get me closer to one of the two dreams that I had.

'' Girls! '' mom screamed from the kitchen. '' Be nice to each other! ''  

'' Did you hear that? '' I asked and pushed Sakura away with my ass, making her stagger for a few steps and end up on the ground. '' We agreed that I get this fifteen minutes in front of the mirror and you got the earlier fifteen! '' I adjusted the skirt of my simple white dress and then pulled some of my pink hair in one of the two ponytails I always wore. I grabbed a red ribbon and tied it.

'' But I didn't finish styling my hair! '' Sakura yelled slowly getting up.  

I grinned and grabbed my other hair, pulling them in the second ponytail. '' Don't worry. No one will notice. ''  

I realized to late that I chose the wrong words because Sakura actually wanted to be noticed. Well, not just by anyone but by Sasuke Uchiha, the boy she was obsessing with for a while now, together with her rival Ino Yamanaka. They were both in the group of fangirls that were always surrounding him. I was one of the rare persons that weren't there. It wasn't that I didn't think that Sasuke was cute or something like that, even if his hair did kind of look like a duck's butt. I tried to talk him once but I got ran over by a group of fangirls and ended up with footprints all over my face.  

Never again.  

That was one of the reasons why I chose to be friends with different people like Hinata that was my best friend, together with Shikamaru. A month ago I met Tenten that was a year older then me and already in a team. At first I thought that she wouldn't like me but surprisingly we hit of really quickly and became friends. And she even agreed to help me with mastering the usage of weapons.  

Sakura ran in my direction and jumped. I screamed with fear before she hit me and pushed on the ground. I usually wasn't the type to get all angry but in moments like that I couldn't help it and I became just as scary as my twin Sakura. We began rolling around and fighting with each other. 

A few minutes later mom found us, broke us apart and then kicked us out of the house. I was slowly walking in the direction while trying to fix the mess my two ponytails turned in to. '' Look what you did with my hair, '' I whined.  

'' Calm down. It's not like you worry about looking good in front of Sasuke-kun, '' Sakura replied, rolling her eyes. Then she suddenly giggled. '' Even if you should fix it for the Nara kid. ''  

I frowned with confusion. '' Shikamaru? What about him? ''  

'' Oh, it's just that you two seem really close... '' Sakura elbowed me, smiling. '' If you know what I mean... ''  

'' No I don't, '' I began with confusion. '' You're... AGGH! '' Suddenly I realized what she was trying to say and began shaking my head and waving with my hands through the air. '' It's not like that! Me and Shikamaru are just friends! ''