Ch. 6 - Hin Senri A.K.A. crazy kidnapper of villagers

'' So... We still have about an hour until the sun goes down. What are we going to do until then? '' I asked, turning at Kiba and my two new friends, sitting next to me on the branch of a tree. I was getting bored and if you asked me, just staring at the sky and thinking wasn't interesting enough. And it so wasn't fair that Akamaru was allowed to run around and I wasn't.

And I just compared myself to a dog.

Hm.

Meaby there really is something wrong with me. 

'' Considering that this is such a creepy mission and we're about to face some creepy dude or girl... '' Hitomi slowly began and then clapped, grinning. '' Scary story time! ''

Ugh. I should've kept quiet. If there was something that I hated then those were scary stories. Maybe because they always freaked me out to much and until I forgot them I was paranoid. Every time before I went to sleep I locked my windows and blocked the door of my room. Then I left a cannibal plant on guard. Yup, I do have a cannibal plant. And that's just how awesome I am. Even I usually had it sealed in a scroll because it was huge and it had the habit of trying to eat me.

'' Scary story? '' Kiba asked, raising an eyebrow while Ren just kept sitting there and staring at the sky like no one even said anything. Antisocial as usually.

Hitomi noticed my frightened expression and her grin even widened. '' What? You're scared... Man, I didn't know that Leaf genin were really just a bunch of little wimps... ''

'' HEY, SAY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY! '' I instantly yelled. '' LEAF NINJAS ARE AWESOME AND DON'T YOU DARE INSULT US! '' 

Hitomi smirked. '' Okay then. I'm going to tell you the true story about a family that once lived in Kumogakure... '' She put on a creepy expression. '' They lived in a small house at the end of the town, a little bit further away from the others. Their family was made of the father, mother and their daughter Miu. ''

Ren sighed again, making Hitomi shot an angry glare in his direction. I was already hugging my knees and hiding my face between my legs, even if I knew that the scary part probably didn't even come yet.

Hitomi smiled in a creepy way and continued: '' Once their house caught on fire. No one knew how it happened but all the family... '' Time for the dramatic pause. '' Died. The villagers found the two corpses of the parents but not Miu's. The rumours say that the little girl wasn't completely sane and that she was the one that started the fire... Since then no one ever gets to close to the ruins of their house... But sometimes, they still see smoke rising from it, like the fire there didn't even stop and the sound of a little girl... Crying. ''

I was hiding behind Kiba that also seemed frightened while Ren just kept staring at the sky with a bored expression on his face. I knew that he probably couldn't wait for this mission to finally be over so he would say goodbye to us.

'' So... What did you think? '' Hitomi asked, looking at me and Kiba.

'' I'm... '' Kiba slowly began and I finished the sentence: '' I'm scarred for life. I'm never coming to Kumogakure. Never. I was planning on visiting you soon but now... There's just no way. ''

'' You were planning to visit us?! '' Ren suddenly snapped, looking a lot more scared then me. '' M-More... T-ti-time w-w-wi-with Chi-Chi-Chiha-Chiharu... '' he stuttered.

Hitomi grinned. '' Awesome! You're going to like Kumogakure. ''

'' I'm not going there, '' I whined. '' I don't want Miu's ghost haunting me! Like the moon spirit we're looking for isn't already enough! ''

'' THERE IS NO MOON SPIRIT! '' Ren yelled for the... probably one hundredth time since Anashi told us about that. I was still convinced that it had to be a moon spirit.