Ch. 8 - Training for team Kurenai

Two days later we already left the Village by the Noritan mountain.

Yesterday I found out all about the injuries that I got in the fight with Hin. Ryo told me that my right arm, completely covered with bandages was going to need a week or two to fully heal. Other then that I was completely covered with bruises that were slowly turning blue, which kind of made me look like some sort of cow. Two specially blue ones were at my eyes and there was a cut on the left side of my mouth. I didn't even want to mention the whole 're-breaking Chiharu's nose' process. It turned out that Hin really did brake it. Even if I probably should've known that until I felt how it wasn't facing forward but pointing in the left direction.  

But I instantly forgot about my pain the second I saw the grateful faces of the villagers. Everyone thanked us that we got rid of Hin and Sanari before they could kill other people. We participated in the funeral for the five that they managed to kill. I was pretty sad that day. I couldn't stop thinking about how that maybe we could've saved them. But then Kurenai told me that they died before we even arrived in the village.  

Then we and team Madoka decided that it was time to leave. All of us were already okay enough to return to our villages. It was pretty sad to say goodbye to my three new friends, Hitomi, Ryo and Ren. Specially Ren. Note the sarcasm.  

Meaby we did form an alliance during the fight with Hin he still kept treating me like I was the biggest idiot in the world. And I loved to give him reasons to think like that. It was just entertaining to watch him bang his head against a wall because he just wasn't able to deal with my craziness.  

Later that day we were walking through the forest, directed back to the Leaf village. The sun was shining on the sky and there was the smell of blooming flowers in the air. Birds were chirping and I could hear a waterfall nearby.  

I was walking next to Hinata and scraping dried blood with a kunai of my two purple fans. I searched the whole forest by the village until I managed to find them. Once I did I pretty much sprinted back to the house we were staying it. That forest was creeping me out so much because I knew that one of the trees there was actually Hin. I was wondering what would Sanari do if she would find out what happened to him. Kurenai told me that ANBU took her away and locked her in a prison. Apparently she wasn't from the Senri clan and that was why she wasn't as dangerous as Hin. She just knew some powerful water release techniques.  

'' So... Kurenai sensei... '' I began and looked at her with a grin, stuffing my fans back in to the back pockets of my white dress. '' What are we going to do now? Once we get back? ''  

'' How about another cool mission? '' Kiba suggested with a grin that was similar to mine.  

'' No. '' And with that Kurenai destroyed our hopes and dreams for the next few months. As soon as she noticed the depressed looks on our faces she quickly said: '' I didn't mean it like that! Come on! It isn't like I won't send you on another mission ever again! ''  

'' Th-Then w-what are we going to do once we get back? '' Hinata asked, looking at Kurenai with pale eyes.  

Kureni smirked. '' From what I heard and saw during your fights, what you all need to work on is... chakra control- ''  

'' Hey, I'm awesome at that! '' I interrupted her.  

She rolled her eyes. '' Okay, maybe you are but others still need to work on it. That's why I'm going to teach you two techniques today, as soon as I find a good spot where you could learn them. And once we get back to Konoha you're also going to work on your speed, strength and stamina. ''  

'' Speed, strength and stamina... '' Shino repeated with his creepy voice.  

We were all quiet for a few seconds.