Ch. 22 - My new scary sensei Takeshi

'' Okay, Onee-chan, today we'll have our first lesson, '' I said with a grin. It was late in the evening and I just finished my training with Kurenai. I began learning a really awesome genjutsu that was based on my Shi no hana and I was pretty excited about it. But Kurenai told me that it'll probably take me a while to master it. Now I met up with Sakura on a training ground. '' Since you don't have any Nature release or something like that... Then it would be better for you to work on chakra based fighting. ''  

Sakura crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. '' Chakra based fighting? Is that why the mannequins are here for? ''  

I grinned at her. '' Exactly! I'm going to show you what I learned before I got the Shi no hana and Wind release. ''  

Sakura was staring at me with her green eyes. I knew that she wasn't really sure what to think about that. She didn't seem impressed and if I would be in her place I also wouldn't be. '' It sounds easy and stupid, Chi. Are you wasting my time? ''  

I rolled my eyes. '' You said yourself that you want to get stronger. Now watch. '' I cracked my knuckles and stared at the nearest mannequin that became my target. I clenched my fist that got surrounded by a pink chakra. Then I ran to the mannequin and punched it. My fist went right through his stomach and came out on the other side.  

I took a few deep breaths and then pulled it out again, turning back at Sakura that was currently staring at me with shock and with her eye twitching. '' This takes away quite some chakra in my case because I'm not naturally strong. But you are, so you should be okay! '' I said with a closed eyed smile.  

She slowly narrowed her eyes. '' Was that supposed to be an insult? ''  

'' No! '' I said with a grin. '' Now try it yourself! '' I said, pointing at the mannequin.  

Sakura nodded and slowly walked to it. She seemed kind of nervous at first, then she clenched her fist and punched the mannequin. It was one of those that when they fell they shot right back up. And that was exactly what happened in Sakura's case. That of course angered her and a few seconds later she was already jumping around the mannequin and punching it like crazy.  

In the meantime I also got distracted.  

What a pretty butterfly!

With that I slowly wandered away.

***

Three days later I was standing at the gates of the village with a backpack on my shoulders. I was looking around with a grin on my face, feeling pretty excited because I was going on a trip outside the village. Yesterday I finished my genjutsu training with Kurenai and now I was going to go meet up with Takeshi. Kurenai was standing next to me because she had to go with me half of the way and there were also Hinata, Shino, Kiba and Sakura here to wish me luck.  

'' When you come back you better be stronger! Akamaru and I are getting bored in our training fights, '' Kiba said with a grin and Akamaru that was on his head barked with agreement.  

'' Doesn't she always beat you? '' Shino murmured.  

A vain began popping out of Kiba's forehead and the next second he already began yelling at Shino about how he was a lot stronger then me.  

Hinata smiled at me. '' G-Go-Good l-luck, Ch-Chi-chan, '' she quietly whispered. Her face was completely red because of Naruto's presence. And Naruto was of course the only one that didn't notice.  

I nodded and grinned, raising my fist in the air. '' When I'm going to come back in twenty five days I'm going to be a lot stronger, yeah! ''  

'' Stop adding 'yeah' to your sentences, '' Sakura murmured, rolling her eyes.