BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

One girl was walking on a road like a robot..suddenly a girl of same age of her come and said hi naina !!! The girl didn't reply.. And soon they reach their destination their school. Then they both reach their class.. Yes u got it right she was sanyukta agarwal daughter of kishor and anju agarwal.. And the other girl was her newton her best friend Tanya. After reaching the class sanyu look at her bestiee CUM SISTER her jaan talking with someone. And when she saw her smiling she forgot her sadness and she run to her when she saw sanyu standing waiting for her to free she stop her talks and hugs her... One hug from her and sanyu can do anything after that.. Now she is not the same girl who was walking on the road now she not a daughter or burden now she is naina for her bestiess. And they r her newton and jaan. Yeah she call arpita as meri jaan. And she too calls her naina or jaan. Suddenly bells rings and they sat in their places here is also a twist teacher had made sanyu and arpi to sit together because she think they will help each other in studies but teacher doesn't know that she had made such a big mistake by making them sit together because when ever they feels bored they just hold each other hand and start talking without getting notice..everyone in the class says that they both behave like a couple.. Bit they don't care..sanyu was sitting next to arpi in Marathi lecture(most boring one) so they talking by writing their talks..when teacher came to them they turned the pages like winds have turned them and says which was that.. From morning sanyu was much more quieter then always and her eyes were also red and swollen. it was now 3rd lecture and it was free as teacher was absent..suddenly arpi ask sanyu...
Arpi: why were u crying?
Sanyu: I was not crying..
Arpi: don't lie to me.. I can see u eyes..u had cried all night made swollen.. U know na I so love your eyes so why you wanna made me to hate your eyes. U know Na when cry I SK wanna punch u on your face for making your eyes hurt...
Sanyu: I know but what can I do... U know now I am in 10th standard my mom and dad says sanyu work properly. Help your mom doing house chores because one day u will have to left this house and that day is not so far..when ever they get a chance they will say.. As our 10th is going to complete they ask me what I wanna become so I said DOCTOR.. U know what they said "they said it will take so long.. And we can't make you sit at our home till then.. I said dad it will take 7 years and now I am only 16 so by 23 or 24 I will be ready to marriage but they didn't listen to me they just say let it be we will decide it after wards....like really that house just their not mine... Am I burden on them..if yes then why they had tolerate me..they can send me hostel but no then I will spend their precious many...
Sanyu was crying...
Arpi try to cheer her up said "OK marry my brother. He will not stop u to study.."
Sanyu: r u out of your mind your brother is now only 2 years old...
And arpi start laughing...
Seeing her laughing she to laughs..and suddenly Tanya comes there and ask why r u laughing and arpi explain her everything and she to started laughing...
It's their break time so trio goes to roam in the school and when they the teacher was already in the class because they were late but still they were laughing without getting notice they ask may we came in and teacher without looking from her desk allows them they go and trio sit together and they enjoyed the rest of the day... now it's time for them to back to home.. they all leave..at last arpi hug sanyu they to left tanya was also with them..and the day ends here for sanyu because now she had to go home and work like a labor....
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
So here is the first part....
This chapter dedicated all the best friends...
U know In my school life I didn't cry without my mistake but on farewell my best friend or my jaan made me cry because she was crying for me...means how can some one cry for others but that day I got my answer if u love someone then u can even cry for them....and we both were crying together then my second friend console both of us and after 2 mins we were back on our insanely mode we were taking pics and laughing... every one shocked and we rocked...

So if love your best friend vote for this story and tag them and let them know that u love them...or u can share some bff moments with I will love to read them....