DATE

1922 words...quite long..
They reach mall in 10 mins.. sanyu ask them like where were u all..itna time lagta hai mall aane ke liye and all that..
Rd: wo car ka tyre puncher hogaya tha..
VD: are wo sab chodo chalo..jaldi bahot time lage ga aaj shopping karne me...vardhan changed the topic...and they all got inside the mall...first they all decided that they will buy for Sandhir's reception party.so they all were selecting for each other and as always sanyu left Ron alone..and was walking with Vardhan .... Here Arpita, parth and aryan was together and tanya was alone with Randhir..Randhir saw her little upset so to distract her mind he said
Rd- Dekho to kya biwi mili hai mujhe..mall aati hai shopping ke liye.par aayi kiske saath devar (Husband's brother) or ghum kiske saath rahi hai sasur( husband's dad) ke saath...pati Ki to koi izzat hi nahi hai😐...and he made a cute pout..Tanya saw his little effort to make her smile....she smiled sadly and said
Tanya: Ron u don't need to worry about me..I am fine..I know u r just making me smile but I don't want to😐 sorry..I want to be alone u goo and enjoy with every one..I am going to cafeteria..I will be waiting for u all there and she was going to go.but Ron said..
Rd: No...u r not going any where u will come with us..u will not go and sit alone in cafeteria..and I am not asking u too come..I am ordering u.. because I have a right to order my little sis😋..so like a good girl come with us..
Tanya had to accept RANDHIR's strict order so she said ohk...
After that Ron saw sanyu whispering to parth secretly in his ears..so he asked them about what they r discussing..
But sanyu didnt told him anything...after that sanyu took aryan with her self to give some alone time to parth and arpita..
Sanyu and aryan was walking together.... Suddenly sanyu said...
Sanyu: aryan just look at them (showing towards parth and arpita) they r looking so cute together...I hope they get along with each other...
Aryan: Sanyu they can't be together...because I like arpita and she too like me😲..
Sanyu: it's impossible aryan...today only I ask her when she was with me...she said she likes parth..how can she told u that she likes u when she likes parth...
Aryan: what really she said this to u??😖😖
Sanyu: yes aryan...I think she likes u as a friend..but she likes parth more than just friends...
Aryan: see sanyu I will not force her to love me...but she will be with me I can assure u that...on your reception party I am gonna propose her..
Sanyu: no aryan don't be silly..she don't love u...she loves parth and she is going to propose him soon.plzz don't interfere in thier life aryan...plzz
Aryan: I am not interfering in thier life..neither I will be forcing her...I will simply propose her if she accepts it's better for us..but if she rejects me then it's better for her..I will not further disturb her...but I want to confess my feelings to her..
Sanyu: aryan listen..plzz dont do this... she will reject u and then u will go in devdas mode..plz.
Aryan: I promise I will not go in devdas mode😔(he said sadly by looking at parth and arpita)
Now sanyu was tongue tied...so she thought to change the topic but..suddenly Rd came there and said Dada is calling every one..they all goes towards cafe where vardhan was Waiting..when they reached near vardhan..he said
Vardhan: guyzz I had to go...there is inspection in college and I had to be there..so sorry I am leaving u guyz...
Sanyu: Dada u don't need to be sorry...u go we too had done our shopping we to r going back😊...
VD: r u sure?
Sanyu: 100%
VD: ohk then...bye and sanyu side hugged him and said bye..
All come out to go..vardhan had already left with his fellow mate...sanyu purposely send parth and arpita together on bike and she was going with aryan...but to her bad luck randhir stopped her and said "sanyu u r coming with me in car and tanya is going on bike with aryan.....u had ride alot on bike and now tanya's turn..
Sanyu too accept it because she had seen tanya sad today..and randhir was forcing tanya to go because he thinks she is sad because she had not got a turn to ride on a bike that's why...but the real matter was something else😐😐
Soon tanya and aryan also left..aryan didn't had any problem to goo with tanya but tanya had...then too she left with him...
Here sanyu sits in the car next to Randhir..but he didn't starts the car insisted he looks at her and said sanyu I wanna tell u something..
Sanyu: yeah tell..
Rd: sanyu...I know we don't know much about each other...but after our marriage I had tried a lot..and now i want to try it once more..so would u like to come on a long drive with me?? I really wanted to take our relation ship further...and for that I need your support...so will u support me?? I know we don't love each other..but I think I had started falling for u and I want to fall head over heels in love with u..so will u allow me to have the honour to go on a date with my lovely wife??
Sanyu was amazed listening to Randhir's talk..she doesn't have words to express her feeling she was shy and blushing too..so she simply nodded yes😊😊
After getting her response randhir gave her his million dollar smile..and started the car..he was driving the car and they were talking suddenly sanyu shouts STOP..Randhir hurriedly applied breaks and ask her what happened?
Sanyu: Vada pav (showing towards the Vada pav stall)
Rd: for that u shouted scaring the shit out of me..😒😱
Sanyu shows him her all 32 pearls thus answering his unanswered question😈
He cannot deny his cute wife so he parked car on road side...and they both come out to have thier Vada pav... Randhir order two Vada pav for them.. after some time they got thier Vada pav...sanyu was going to bite her Vada pav...just then a small little child come to her and said" didi...bhook lagi hai kuch khane ke liye do na "
Sanyu looks at him and then to Randhir and to her surroundings.. suddenly one more boy came asking for food...so she bend downs to thier level and gave them her Vada and said "ye lo" and they both  divides the Vada pav in half and started gobbling it...Rd saw them and offered them his too...and they took his also and ate..looking at both the child all thier Friends too came and sanyu was shocked to see so much child begging...sanyu ask "beta aap sab ke mummy Papa kha hai?"
They all replied" nahi pata"
Sanyu was going to ask randhir to make them eat but before she can ask she saw Randhir coming with a plastic bag full of Vada pav..he gave each of them till thier stomach was full..and after that randhir asked "any body else want more" they all said NO and left thanking sandhir...sanyu side hugged randhir and said " randhir how can be this world so cruel with them..they r just a children...thanks for feeding them..u know now I am feeling I had done a good work..if u were not with me then I would not have been able to feed them all..thank u so much...u know I love children...they r so innocent still they need to beg Infront of everyone for food..she was crying hugging him...and her hold was getting tight on his waist with each passing second...
Rd: oh..I didn't knew that u love children so much....so let me gift u a baby...our own blood..and he naughtily smirk...he got a smack on his shoulder..she said shameless...
Rd: acha apni biwi ke saath naughty hona shameless hai? To let me try with any other girl😎😎..he starts looking for another girl and here sanyu starts hitting him on his chest and said " kisi or ke saath naughty hogaye...huh..jao jis ke saath hona hai ho...jao...and she runs away from there...Rd to to ran after her and hold her from waist and said "sorry "
Sanyu: abh q aaye ho sorry bolne jao ne jis ke saath jaana hai ...mere peche q aarahe ho..
Rd: sorry na sanyu😙 plzz maaf kardo...nahi jaana kisi ke saath mujhe...jab meri itni beautiful wife hai mere paas...
Sanyu: jhoot bol rahe ho...mujhe pata hai u love someone else bas mujhe manane ke liye bol rahe ho..
Rd: sanyu..and he glared her...but still she didn't stopped
Sanyu: mujhe pata hai I am just a burden on u...jaise apne parents par...before she can complete Rd pinned her to the nearest wall and started sucking her lips harshly and realising his anger on her soft lips...
Sanyu was shocked first but afterwards she to starts responding him...when he realizes that what he is doing he left her..and said sorry to her and left towards his car...before he can sit inside car some one hold his hand...he turns to look at the person but before he can see someone kissed him wildly...(who could it be accept our sanyu😎😎) between the kiss sanyu bite his lips so hard that it's started bleeding.. suddenly sanyu stopped and left his lips...she wipe his lips which was bleeding due to her wild torture on his lips with the handkerchief and said sorry..Rd said" for what"
Sanyu: for biting yours lips so hard..but it was your fault..koi apni biwi ko kiss karne ke baad sorry bolke Bhagta hai kya waha se??
Rd nodded his head in No
Sanyu: to phir tumne q kiya aisa..
Rd: I thought u will not like what I did..that's why..but first it was your fault... who said u too make me angry by saying shits about my love towards u??
Sanyu: No one and she bit her lips...
Rd looks at his innocent wife, he smiled looking at her then he hugged her tight...hiding her in his arms from this world..And he kissed her on her hairs and said"promise me u will never assume anything against my love for u.."
Sanyu" hmm..I promise"
Rd: then let's eat Vada pav and go back home.. because I had to give my wife a gift...a baby...and for that I need privacy😋😋..
Sanyu:(she hit him on his shoulder) u again started your shamelessness..and she hugged him more tight thus hiding her blush from him...
After having thier Vada pav they left for home...
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
I don't know what i had written today.. so u all had to tell me what i had written ...by giving your review...😜😜
Sorry guys I know I am late but I had my reasons...

1)I was suffering from dangue..
2) I lost my grand ma for forever😭😭
3) I needed the time to write..which I was not getting..
4) I was not getting any idea to what to write that's why😞😞..

So don't forget to vote and give your reviews..I am waiting eagerly😜😜
#LoveYouAll