HER BIRTHDAY

Today I am very happy...
X---------------------------------------------------------X
After thier dancing session in BIN MOSAM BARISH... Randhir scold everyone and takes them inside...they were sitting again in hall with out sanyu...Randhir again asks so arpita plzz tell me more about sanyu..and arpita was giving him abhi-to-itna-sara-bataya-wala-look...he said plzz na
Arpi: ohk..she has given her entrance exam with out her father's permission..her father even don't know about this..
Ron: oh.. continue {I don't know any body had noticed it earlier or not..but when ever arpita said something about sanyu's study...Randhir always ignore her}
Arpi: yeah one more thing she doesn't celebrate her birthday...
Ron: why??
Arpi: because she think it's year's unlucky day for her parents that she came in there life...that's why..and plzz I am very tired...I am going to sleep😌😌...after that all went  back to thier room...
IN THE MORNING
From morning Vardhan is searching today's newspaper but he is not getting....so he ask sanyu to find for him..after sometimes sanyu comes and gives him newspaper...
V: are sanyu ye aaj ka nahi hai....yesterday ka hai..
S: Nahi Dada aaj ka hai...Dekho na date...aaj 24 april hai.
Vardhan check the date in his mobile and said yeah...and sanyu left from there... Randhir came and said Dada why r u reading yesterday's newspaper??
V: he na...it's yesterday's..I had told sanyu but she said no today is 24 only..infact in my mobile also it's showing 24...Randhir checks his phone and said yeah in mine too..chodo jaane do lagta hai kuch misunderstanding hogai hai...
After that everyone was at breakfast table except Parth...Randhir ask about her...sanyu said I don't know...when I wake up in the morning he was not at home... After breakfast sanyu was in kitchen and everyone was in hall parth enters and he was in his formal...Vardhan asks him about his last night..like where were he??
Parth: Are app log bhul Gaye bola tha 24 ko night shift thi ek foreign company ke saath..
Rd: are to aaj jaana tha kal q gaya??
Parth: aaj kaise?? 24 to kal thi
Rd: are nahi baba aaj hai...aaj subha se sab ko confusion ho raha hai 24 April or 25 April me...
Arpita: hey what did u just said...sab ko confusion??  Parth after dinner u got ready and u left right??
Parth: yeah
Arpita: according to u today is 25 APRIL..
parth: Are not only according to me...Puri duniya ke liye aaj 25 hi hai..
Arpita looks at tanya and they both said together..."sanyu"
Rd: what sanyu??
Tanya: are aaj 25 hi hai...sanyu ne sab Ki clock or Mobile ka timing change kiya hai...or newspaper bhi...bas parth ka nahi kar pai..
Rd: Are par wo aisa karrgi q??
Tanya: q k aaj oska birthday hai...or wo nahi chati ke aapko sab ko pata chale isiliye...
All: what!!!😐😐😐😐
Tanya: yeah... Parth plzz go and buy a today's new paper for Dada plz...
Parth: I have already brought from office..so take it..and on the front page it was written...that today the result of entrance exam for those who had opt for cardiologist r out...
Rd: hey guyz listen...abh tak sanyu ne nahi celebrate kiya birthday koi nahi...par ye hamari shaadi ke baad oska phele birthday hai and I want it be special...so go and act like u all don't know that today is her birthday and secretly buy a gift or what ever u wanna gift her...but no one will give before me...ohk...
All: done (and they all left)
After some time when very one return back home Randhir placed a beautiful cake on the table and every one got hide in the hall...when sanyu come to hall every one came out shouting HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANYU...first she closed her because of so much loud noise but when she understands what they said she was shocked that how the hell they all get to know...then she saw parth and arpita standing there and showing thier all teeth...she understands how they came to know...or we can say how her bestiess get to remember....
Sanyu: Sorry but my apna birthday nahi celebrate karti or ye bar bhi nahi karongi...and once again sorry aap sabke mobile ke timing change karne ke liye...and she goes to her room...Arpita said u all wait here I will be back with her in few mins... And she to left after her...when she reached her room she saw sanyu crying and she run towards her and hugs her very tightly..
Sanyu: jaan..tune q bataya onko?? Tujhe pata hai Na ke me nahi manati phir bhi?? Abh dekh wo log ko kaise Mo Latka ke biethe hai...
Arpita: kya Karo me wo log reason puch rahe the...or mujhe laga kam se kam is bhane koi to tera birthday celebrate karenga...isiliye bata diya...par tone sab ka mood kharab kar diya..
Sanyu: kya karo me?? Jaan ke nahi kiya
Arpita: abhi bhi kuch galat nahi hua hai..chal abhi bhar cake cut kar sabko khila or birthday celebrate kar sab phir se khush ho jayenge sab...
Sanyu: nahi na!! Plzzzz na jaan samjh...
Arpita: sanyu to samjh...wo log ne itni mhenat se sab kuch plan kiya hai...to wo log ke saath aisa q kar rahi hai...plzz chal
Sanyu: nahi...
Arpita: to thikh hai jaa me bhi baat nahi karongi tujhe se...or me kya koi bhi nahi karega...jaa(and she stands go but sanyu holds her hand)and said aisa mat bola kar...plzz..Arpita was pating her shoulder because she knows that after this statement sanyu is gonna come and cut the cake and she was  right...sanyu says chal chalte hai bhar and sab ko surprise dete hai...and they both come out together...and said  Surprise....
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
So any guesses about what will she get as a birthday gift???..itna bata deti ho jo bhi hoga Randhir ka as always best hoga...
Sorry guyzz for the delay...but kya karo mere exams the..and oske baad I was busy planning a surprise for my bestiee...to give her because I hadn't gave her anything on her birthday the reason is because we were not able to meet that day...but Today she is coming and I am gonna enjoy with her very much...thank u meri bakwas jhelne ke liye😜😜😜 abh part padh hi liya hai to plzzz vote and comments bhi kardo plzz.....