FIRST NIGHT

Randhir and sanyukta are sitting in the car..they are on the way to shekhawat mension...sanyu is weeping silently..Randhir ask what happened sanyu..she doesn't replied she just hug him and started crying..Randhir caress her hair and said" sshhhh..sanyu look at me" he make her look at him...and he said "kya hua hai kuch bologi...or plzzz Rona band karo...." Sanyu said" Randhir first time in my life ankit was coming to hug me like a sister, first time my mamma was crying for me and first time my dad called me baby and see what I did to them" Randhir said" u wanna meet them?? Tell me we will go back to them to meet" sanyu said" no Randhir! I don't wanna go back to their house..😢 Randhir said" hey it is your house also ok" sanyu said "no Randhir! It is not and plzzz I don't wanna talk about them" and she started crying and she hugs him tight... Randhir said" ok we will not talk about them...but u silly girl stop crying u r making my wife crying..and i can't see her crying so plzz stop..."he wipes her tears with his hand and said" sanyu it is very precious so stop wasting it" and they reach shekhawat mension...Ragini and everyone was already present there..Randhir and sanyu get out of the car and goes to the main door..As sanyu was Wearing a heavy wedding gown Randhir was helping her..and there aryan and parth start teasing him..Randhir said" tum log Ki bari aayegi...tabh dekh longa me tum dono ko..." And he rolled his eyes...ragini take sanyu to the hall and made her sit on sofa..after some time everyone comes thier and sat on the sofa and vardhan started speaking " so sanyukta..now u r are family member so u have to follow some rule" (sternly) sanyu was shocked because she never saw vardhan talking like this to anyone..but she thought that it was just fake so she shake her head nervously....and a tear drops from her eyes..Randhir looked at her but he to doesn't tell anything... suddenly ragini comes and said " Dada why r u all making fun of her..already she is crying and u all r making her cry more.." sanyu looks at every one and they all burst in laughter...Randhir who was sitting nest to her wipes her tears and said "sorry we were just teasing u" Ragini made sanyu stand and she was going to take sanyu with her.. Vardhan comes and hugs sanyu and said "sorry beta I was just teasing..this is normal in our family...we all make fun of each other..and I know u r new but we just wanted u too open up your self..that's it😅" and karan says
"About the rule so u had to follow them..."
Parth says" u wanna know rules of our house" sanyu nodded and she again sit on the sofa and aryan start telling he the rules....
So the rules are:-
1) U can do what ever u want...no one will stop u..
2) U can sleep till 11 in the morning...it's your wish that how much u want to sleep but after 11 no one is allowed...
3) Parth is not allowed in the kitchen.. everyone else can go...
4) If u r going out...first inform some one...kisi ko bhi inform karo par karo...
And the last but not the least...Most important rule...
5)sab log ek dusre ko onke Nick name se bulayenge...( Vardhan started telling her everyone's Nick name)
Parth - Banku
Me- Dada
Randhir - Ron
Aryan - Ary
Ragini- sisy/ baby
Karan- Jo marzi bola lo sunega nahi..jab tak koi mare nahi...(they all start laughing)
Sanyu ka kya rakhenge parth asked. They all started thinking...aryan said sanyu hi rakhte hai..parth said "nahi..kuch or" NONA...ye kaisa hai??! Vardhan asked... All says best..at that time Sanyu's head starts spinning. Ragini says " let her go..she is very tired..sanyu stands up to go but she fell down and become unconscious.....Randhir took her in his arms and they all become worried for her..ragini tells Randhir to take her into room..karan calls doctor and aryan goes to pick doctor..Randhir make her lie on the bed and touched her forehead she was burning with fever....doctor comes and checked her but she was still unconscious...doctor says it's just simple cold but she had to take rest...and she prescribed some medicines...parth goes to drop her and to buy medicines...
Sanyu 's pov.
I was sitting in hall with everyone and suddenly my head started spinning..I got up to go to room but I fell down...I heard Randhir saying me what happened and all were worried and I got unconscious...I woke up and saw that I am still in my wedding gown but I am not Wearing any jewellery means some had removed it..I looked right side to see Randhir but he was not there and then I saw him sitting left to me on chair and keeping his head on bed he was sleeping..I saw him and he was also in wedding attire only..I can assume that from the time I am unconscious he is sitting next to me and taking care...I caress his hair and said" wake up Randhir" and he get up with a jolt and said " u r up..now how r u feeling? U want some thing? And why the hell u didn't told me that u r having fever?
He was yelling at me...I was thinking that how much he cares for me and he was still yelling but I was not giving any attention to his yelling as I was busy smiling...I hold his hand he stops yelling..he again sat and made me also to sit on the bed...Randhir said " I know u will be hungry...to me tumhare liye early morning break fast/late night dinner leke aata ho...till then u go and change into something comfortable..ok" and he left me alone in the room..I got up and took my clothes and got inside the washroom..after some time when i came out I saw that he had already changed in to casual and waiting for me..I came and sit next to him....he had brought soup for me I said" I will eat Ron u go and take rest.i know u hadn't sleep and see it's already 3 in the morning" but he didn't have any attention to what I am saying he just started feeding me..after feeding me..he said let's sleep...I said "ok u sleep on the bed and i will sleep on the couch"..he said " q ye bed chota hai kya??(note the sarcasm) I said "no" then he said"Hum dono araam se so sakte hai ispe sanyu.." I was feeling awkward..he said" I know why u didn't want to sleep on the bed with me..I know my limits sanyu and I know u need time..infact I am also not ready..so u don't have to take tension..we are friends right? So we will be that only...and even u don't need do become a perfect bahu....they all will accept u as you are...u don't need to change..ohk..so let's sleep I am very tired..Randhir goes and sleep on his side and sanyu to comes and sleep on her side.. suddenly she feels something heavy on her waist...not something but a hand..whose hand? Of course Randhir's...she look at him and he show all his 32 and said itna to haq bata hai mera...now sleep..she was also enjoying the warmth of his hands so she also didn't protest and they slept..with a smile on thier faces..
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
I know u all want to kill me... First night after wedding😈😈 precape deke kya diya..sorry guyzz..Jo tum log soch rahe the osko bahot time hai...
Don't forget to vote and give reviews...
Thank u guyzz..
Love u and bye..😍😘