THE TRIO SHEKHAWAT

3 years later..
Sanyu's condition is getting worse day by day.... now she doesn't speak to anybody... her bestiess also left her...not that they left really.. they had left for studies... yes her jaan(arpi) had gone to Patna and she just get a phone to call her home once in a week that to she call sanyu because she know she needs her.. and when arpi calls her she always cut the call first and then she dial the same number and they talk because sanyu know that she had talk to her family also.. and newton (tanya) is here only but she cannot meet sanyu because sanyu doesn't go out of the house she just go to collage and then home no where else.. she just do all house hold work... like seriously she had to concentrate first on his career but no she is not just because of her family. One month before she had given her 12th board from science.. yes from science because she want to be a cardiologist... 12th exam is not everything.. she had do give a entrance exam but she was not focusing on that because her family is not supporting her...
AT OTHER SIDE..
party is going on and one person ask to someone...
Person: so vardhan how u r feeling your two sons had achieved a great success today...like seriously the best cardiologist of India is just 23 and best CEO of V.S industry is just 21..
Vardhan: u can see by the party.. I am very happy for them and proud of them....
Person: where are your sons??
Vardhan: on their way!! U know na they all come together...
Person: yeah...hey see they r here..
Vardhan turn and look at the entrance...
There comes r three handsome hunk
first one is,
Mr.Randhir singh shekhawat( sweet, loving, caring, son of vardhan and India's best cardiologist and his dream is to become a world famous cardiologist and treat people...first his dream was to run a world famous industry but some thing happened in the past and he changed his dream.. and he doesn't regret for Changing his dream infact he love his job...he is sweetest to sweet and worst to bad.. so no one don't dare to mess with him...)
Second one is,
Mr. Parth singh shekhawat ( CEO of V.S industry which is one of top most industry... brother of Randhir and son of vardhan..he is sweet simple... love his family and love everyone.... his dream is to make V.S industry best industry ever.. )
Third one,
Mr. Aryan singh shekhawat (Studying... a teen, son of vardhan and brother of parth and Randhir... his dream is to run a shekhawat industry and give his bro a tough competition in business... he cool and collage going student..)
They all go to vardhan..
They: hi Dada(not grandparents wala... dad wala Dada)
Vardhan: hi sons..
And they all start enjoying the party...
After party they goes home together and vardhan said to them..
VD: now go and sleep and dare all go out and hang out u know tomorrow is very big day for Ron... so go and sleep..
They all said yes and they left...it had be a big day for Ron because tomorrow it his engagement...
At sanyu's home preparation is going on when sanyu ask about it they sad tomorrow there is party in our house..
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
Sorry for being late...
Read and give reviews...
Love u 😘
Bye...