Familymoon

Hi guyz I am back again with this story..and u know what after this u had to stand me for one more update because it's not the last update means epilogue is still remaing..many of my readers r asking me to extend it..but I can't do anything... i am sorry..but for all those who asked to extend this..  I dedicate this chapter to all of u and specially divya011995 because she is the one who gave me the idea to write this part.. and all of them who suggested me names thank u soo very much...
So the names are Khushi and arushi...reasons u will know later..now enough of my bakwas..
X--------------------------------------------------X
After 6 months today

Now sandhir's daughter are of six months..in these six months they had became everyone's life..all loved them..they both r cute..the elder one who's name is Khushi always make every one smile..and another who is younger by Khushi by 1 min is very naughty..and she always tries to gain everyone's attention..

Today Aryan and parth are fighting over Khushi and arushi

Parth says they both loves him and aryan too says the same..like this only they all were fighting on the naming ceremony...
Flashback
Pandit ji ask them name and everybody came up with a different name...and they all started fighting..Rd stopped them and said..the elder one will be named as Khushi because she had brought lots of happiness in thier life and the younger will be named as arushi because she had brought the light in thier life..by her mischief..and like that they had named them..
Flashback ends..
Aryan and parth were still fighting..suddenly they came up with a idea that they will let the babies crawl and come to thier favourite chachu...
Now Khushi and arushi were placed Rd and sanyukta were looking at them like inka kuch nahi ho sakta..Khushi first started crawling and arushi to started looking at her..they were moving a direction of parth and aryan they were standing infront of door.. and suddenly they both changes thier root and went towards door parth and aryan were shocked when they looked behind and thier karan was standing both Khushi and arushi went towards him and karan took both of them in his arms and said see I am there favourite chachu.. and everybody started laughing.. even parth and aryan to joined... karan had came to meet them.. before too he had came with ragini and varun.. karan after them goes back because he was here for some work..so he went away that day only..after that thier life was all good.. no one was sad every damn people in the house was happy just because of two angel in thier life... one day Karan came back to India along with Ragini and varun.. becoz once again he got transfered to India and now he will be living with shekhawats....
Now varun was 6 yrs old and the two little angels were 1 yr old...
Suddenly they decided to go on a vacations....they all decided and they came up with one place that is VENICE the city of Italy..

they all decided and they came up with one place that is VENICE the city of Italy