Dance

Finally after the exit of villians... Rd gave the speech... He once again proposes sanyu Infront of everyone...now he was sitting and enjoying the function because it was still not over... the students had mixed their day and night just for today..just to make this function memorable...so as for now all the guest are sitting and students are performing Infront of them to make the environment light... every member of Cultural Committee was doing some or the other thing.. they had to plan it all now..because they didn't knew about that b**** and bast*** plan..😉
Everybody was saying " sanyu u do plz something..we can't stop like this..plz do something"
Sanyu was giving them what-can-I-do wala look... the head of committee came and said guyz do something the performance is going to end on the stage we had to do something after that...the head was a nice freind of sanyu so he asked her to dance or either sing... sanyu said ohk..I will do a couple dance.. don't worry u don't need to find a partner for me...the performance got over sanyu took the mic and goes on stage..
Sanyu: so guyz hope u all r enjoying..
Crowd:yyeeesssssss....
Sanyu:so now it's time for me to do something as u know all had entertained u..so now it's me, my song, my dance,my partner, my hubby, MY RANDHIR...yeah u all heard it right...i am gonna sing a song for him and I am wanna Dance with him...so i am asking u...would u like to join me on stage Mr.shekhawat..
she repeats his dailgue which he said to call her on stage when he had came here..
Rd who was relaxing suddenly sat straight and said "yes..I will love to join u" and smiked his best...
Sanyu: but for that u had to wait...so guyz let get started..
Lights goes off..sanyu was not on the stage...they were able to hear her voice but they were not able to see her..she started singing the song...

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

Sanyu comes from back of rd sang the next four lines with so much seriousness that allvcan understand that she meant each and every word she is singing..she goes and puts her hand on his shoulder cage his neck in her hand and kissed him on his check.. making him shocked..she came Infront they both goes on stage and started dancing..Rd had removed his coat..so now he was wearing his black shirt which was sticking to his skin...

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

Rd turned her round n round..they were slowly moving on the music...sanyu sang
O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Mein teri ho jao
Jo tu karde ishara...

sanyu left him went away from him turn to him looked it in his eyes..sang the nest lines and run to get into his arms..
Kahi kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri khushbu se takraun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwab tu..
She hugged him..kept her head on his chest... they were still moving on the music...
Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu...
Rd kissed her on her hairs and she broke the hug.. Rd picked her up in the air and starts rotating on his own place..

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe maine jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

He slowly kept her down..she kept her hand on his face and smiled to her fullest...she left his hand and started spinning around him...he was standing and looking at her..
O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yara
Khush rang bahara
Tere bin ab toh
Na jeena ganvara

Rd hold her hand and she stops...Rd pulled her towards him and she came in his arms rotating..he back hugged her...sanyu kept his hand on his face and sang the next lines...
Maine chhode hai baki saare rastein
Bas aayi hun tere paas re
Meri ankhon me tera naam hai
Pehchaan le..

She turns and looked in his eyes...
She thinks of that moment when she told him to say one time that he is innocent and after that she will not ask for any proof..

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai
Sau baaton ki ik baat hai
Main na jaungi kabhi tujhe chhod ke
Yeh jaane le..

Same was Rd thinking...and finally he broke his silence and sang the next lines..

O karam khudaya hai
Tera pyaar jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Main behta musafir
Tu tehra kinara..

songs came to an end...all was clapping for them and the whole hall was shouting "ONCE MORE!ONCE MORE!" The host came on stage and said so plz guyz give a big round of applause for the most beautiful couple👏👏 thus Rd and sanyu came down from the stage and went to canteen to eat something..they were on thier way to return suddenly Rd kissed her checks and said thank u for trusting me even when I was not sure about my self...he said that and kept his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him...😉 she smiled and kept her hand on his chest and said "ye jo dil hai na tumhara mujhe pata hai sirf mere liye dhadkta hai...to kaise na yakeen karti apne pyaar pe..."
Rd:hmm..wo to hai..kya kare
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai
He sang those line again...making her shy..
Sanyu: bas bhi abh band karo..
Rd smiled and hugged her more tight and said...I love you..
Sanyu:I love u too...sabse zyada khud se bhi..and she again kissed him on his cheeks..abh Chale wapis..
Rd:aaj kal Badi kiss de rahi ho..abh meri bari lene ki..
Sanyu: nahi Rd..abhi nahi chalo yaha se..
Rd: aha nahi..me kiss liye bina nahi jayonga..he came closer and she closed her eyes he kissed her on her forehead and said..abh chalo..sanyu opened her eyes and said agr tum aisa hi karte rahe na to phir puri Zindagi peecha nahi chodo gi...
Rd: kisne bola chodo...me to puri Zindagi tumhare saath Rhena chahta ho...
Sanyu: acha baba chalo abh..they went and finally the most hectic day of thier life come to and which bring them more close to each other...
X--------------------------------------------------X
Sorry I am late once again.i know sorry.. to keep u waiting for so much days but ...i want to tell something after bigboss season 9 I really liked prince narula because of his behaviour..because he always stand for what is right.and few days back I got to know that he was in SPLITSVILLA 8...so for him I watched full season..and when he won..I was like yes..u deserved it man..so I become selfish..I was busy watching the season this whole time and that's why I didn't got the time to write..sorry guyz..😢But I enjoyed a lot..
So as I watched it's whole season..in want to write a story on splitsvilla..don't worry it will be Sandhir only.. but I am confused should I write on sandhir? Or should I write on parsh😉..so u all need to help me out vote for whom u want me to write...majority will win..
But I wanted to write on parsh..but still If Majority will say sandhir I will write it...
So don't forget to tell me..I am waiting 😉