A DAY WITH WOULD BE IN LAWS

Next day when sanyu wakes up by the ringing of her phone...she got up and see 15 missed calls from Randhir.... and again her phone started ringing she pick up and Randhir start asking where were u? Why u were not picking up my phone??(not like he was angry not at all he was worried because he had called her so many times that's why) And lot more question...she said I was sleeping I didn't hear the rings that's why..he said "ok. Go and open the main door"
Sanyu: why?
Rd: are go na....open the door first..
Sanyu goes and opens the door.. there one man was standing with a package in his hand. When he saw sanyu he gives her the package and says ma'am this for u..she took the package and came in...
Rd: u got the package right??Open it and plzz wear that today and be ready in 1 hour I am coming to pick u up....bye..he doesn't give any chance to her to speak...
Sanyu sigh and said to her self why God why u send him in life I don't deserve it..I don't know how to reply when some one praise u or love u..because i...and she stop she goes to her room and got ready..as 1 hour passed Randhir was on the gate...he make the noise of horn to alert sanyukta that he is here.He calls sanyu and ask her to come out as he is waiting out only...she goes and inform her parents that she is leaving..she goes out and saw Randhir talking to someone on phone he was standing show her his back but by seeing his back only she can think how HOT he was looking..he turn around to see sanyukta and he cuts the call and come near sanyukta and said u r looking beautiful...sanyukta said u too!!
Rd: what!! I am looking beautiful!! 😶
Sanyu: yes!! My hot beautiful WOULD be husband now would u like to leave..
Rd: yes. Hey what did u just said u said me hot...🔥🔥🔥
Sanyu: chalo Na Randhir...
Rd: ok baba chalo.
They both go and sit inside the car then Randhir notice a cut on sanyu's forehead he ask her but she said she fall down yesterday...Randhir scold her very much for her behavior like really first a fall she fell and she hadn't done the dressing...he took out the first aid box and did the dressing and after that he kissed her on her forehead above the cut..she smiled
And he start driving the car after some time
Sanyu: Randhir hum lunch pe jaane wale the and abhi time breakfast ka ho raha hai...itne jaldi q??
Rd: because I know my sis she will take the whole day for shopping then to she will complain that she didn't got time for shopping and blah blah...and he start the radio...
Phela nasha phela khumar ..... Naya pyaar hai naya Intezar...beep he changed the song

Pheli bar mohabbat Ki hai ...beep

Badan pe sitare lapete hue.. ke jaane jhan tum kidhar jaa rahe ho Zara paas aayo to Chen aajaye.... beep

hua hai aaj pheli bar ke aise muskuraya ho tumhe dekha to jana hai ke q duniya me aaya hu... Beep

Mohabbat barsa dena to sawaan aaya hai.. Beep

Tum hi ho abh tum hi ho mera chen bhi mera dard bhi, meri ashiqi abh tum hi ho.. Beep