chapter 3

Guys could you please help out with this Mj tribute video for his passing and i would love all of you to be in it and please go to my instagram in the picture for more info thanks

The next day....

I haven't told anyone about what happened between me and mr Jackson yesterday well i am not even sure what it was. I.mean i don't like him like that of maybe i do!? I dont know at the moment i am lost in my emotions completely. I walked into the school again and this time my first class was art.i bumped into Maddie .

"Hey guys what do y'all have first?"
"Umm we both have French and you?"
"I have art!"
"OK well enjoy it!"
"Thanks!"

We split ways and in walked up the stairs into the art class.my art ma'am is miss Smit she is amazing.me and her have a tight bond and connection. I am her favorite student year in and year out.I really enjoy art and I mean its really fun to do as well.

"Today class we will painting someones body and no not a naked body so you boys can stop getting exited!"

Hahah!

Lukau came in and he was a bit late he sits right next to me

"So we have a special guest here that you will be painting and he actually offered to do it....Mr Jackson!"
"What!!" I screamed

He walked in wearing a black suite. He had a huge smile on his face and then our eyes met he waved at me and I gave a nervous wave back. He stood up on the stand and he took his stand and we got out our painting kits.I started sketching his outlines and then I actually started painting him.

He looks so handsome in suit,the way his curls fall to his face...wait what he is just a teacher just a teacher! I continued painting him and it took me so long to get him perfect since he is so perfect.

Lukaus POV
I am sitting next to Cindy in arts class and we are painting Mr jackson.I look over to Cindy every now and then and I notice theres something about the way she looks at Mr jackson.I didn't like it.

Cindy's pov

Well I finally finished painting the picture and i was just adding some final things to it. Mr jackson started walking around the class and he had to pick the best painting.the best painting go 10℅ extra on there term mark. And a lunch out with mr jackson He walked past everyone's and told them all positive comments.

"Lukau this great looks like me!"
"Thank you Mr jackson!"

Now its my turn he walked over to mine and he touched my shoulder I didn't know what was going to happen.

"This is amazing it looks like I am looking in a mirror I can't believe its a painting!"
"Oh wow thank you Mr jackson!" Came forward and spoke into my ear
"Call me michael..."

He moves back and he smiled at me I just looked at him with a very surprised face.I felt a cold stare like someone was looking at me full of rate and anger.i turned and saw luaku looking at Mr Jackson with a face filled with anger and rage...I wonder what's up with him.

"Ok we made our choice the winner is Cindy!!!"
"Thank you so much ma'am and sir!"
"Its our pleasure!!"

The bell then rang and I walked off to English class well at least i did.I met up with maddie there and also maziko.
"So how did art go?"
"Well umm we had a paint battle were we had to paint something...."
"Oh ya what did you paint.?"
"Umm Mr jack...
"What?"
"Mr jack...."
"What?!"
"Mr Jackson!"
"What really!?"
"Yes and I won the prize!"
"What Is the prize!?"
"10℅ extra and also a lunch out with Mr Jackson!"
"Are you joking??"
"Nope!"
"You are one lucky girl I would go out with him any time.!"
"You guys are so strange!"

We walked in and sat down I wasn't even paying attention the the lesson I just kept thinking about how Mr Jackson whispered in my ear like that and told me to call him Michael its so strange does he like me to? I am so confused.