chapter 20

Michaels POV

I have been up early already waiting the arrival of jordy and his family. Jordy is a great, trustworthy kid he is a lovely boy. I heard the car out side . in came jordy running towards me.

" Michael!"
"Hey Jody! How you doing?"
"Great and you?"
"I am doing wonderful! I have someone you have to meet!"
" who!?"
"This is my new girlfriend daisy!"
"Hi daisy I am jordy one of Michaels best friends!"
"Yes I know I have heard all great things about you!"
"Michael can I go to the rides please?"
"Yes yes go ahead I will catch up!"

I turned to daisy and smiled.
"Isn't he cute?"
"Ya he is a wonderful boy!"
"Common let's go outside and get on the rides!"
I grabbed her and pulled her towards the rides.we got on right next to Jordy and I took some pictures.

Cindys POV

I continued to record the hole day on my camera and taking loads of photos. We spent the hole day running around and having the times of our lives. When bed time came jordy started begging Michael to sleep in his room so I decided to join the sleep over.

Me and Jordy made beds on the floor and Michael would sleep on the bed. We watched some movies on Michaels TV and it was all so much fun. Jordy seems like a great kid.little did I know the amount of trouble he would one day cause.

We all fell asleep to the sound of a Disney movie. The next morning I was the first one to wake up Jordy was leaving again today so he had to pack his things.
"It was great meeting you jordy!"
" you to crazy cindy!"
"Bye bye!"
" bye!"
He walked out with Michael and then he drove off home.

Me and Michael then sat down and juts chilled out for a while.
"He seems like a great kid!"
"Ya but his father is a freak!"
"What?"
"I have a feeling his father is jealous he is hanging out with me so much !"
"Really!?"
"Ya there is something very fishy about that guy and I don't like it!"

A few months later

12 November 1992

Still cindys POV

My birthday is tomorrow and I can't wait for it. Another bonus is schools almost over and its so so wonderful. I am going to be spending my first Christmas with Michael this year at Neverland! Its the last days of school so it can get pretty wild since we can do what ever we want.

You can stay in what ever class you want, you can do what you want and you can be free for once in your lives.so of course I am gonna stay with Michael these few days. I walked into the music class and saw him just sitting there playing with a pics of paper.

" hey Michael!"
"Oh hey !"
"So you exited for Christmas its my favorite holiday!"
"Ya but remember your birthday is first!"
"Oh ya that to! So what are you gonna do for my big day?"
"Umm I dunno you'll have to wait and see !"
"OK OK fine well I will see you on my birthday I guess!"
"Ya come over to Neverland at about 2pm OK?"
"OK great see ya then!"
I gave him one huge hug and then walked home.

My birthday

Today is my birthday! I cannot believe it I am so exited to see what Michael has in store for me he is the best guy I have ever met ever. I just threw on some random outfit I mean I am just going to Neverland. I then grabbed some of the things I needed and I walked out to the car.

Michaels POV

OK so I bet she is expecting a huge party but I actually don't have a huge party in mind at the moment. I will explain everything when she gets here because I know her and she will be pretty mad at me.I did get her a gift though and I hope she likes that maybe then she will forget about the hole party thing.

As I sat on the couch I heard the car pull up to the main house.I jumped up and walked to the door to greet her.

"Hey sweety!"
"Hey Michael how are you doing today?"
"I am OK my day got better because I get to see you though!"
"Aww thanks Michael!"
She ran into the house obviously expecting people to pop up and say surprise but that didn't happen.
"Oh...."
"What's wrong sweety!?"
"Oh nothing nothing at all!"

We sat down and then I started to explain my slef.
"So I know you were expecting a party..."
"Ya I actually was!"
"OK OK well I have a reason why I didn't have one...its because I haven't told my mom or my dad yet...."
"What really?"
"Ya and my dad is very very strick with me even till this day!"
"But Michael your old enough to make your own choices you can date who you want to."
"Ya but I have always been scared of him ever since I was a kid. Have you told your mom or dad?"
"Well they don't live here they live in Germany,I haven't spoken to them in years"
"Oh I an sorry to hear that!"
"Its OK.....I don't really care"
"Well to make up I did by you a gift!"
"Really !?"
"Ya but close your eyes!"

I got up and ran to my bed room I grabbed a box that was gift wrapped in colourful paper.I ran back in to check if her eyes were still closed and they were. I walked in quietly and I sat down right next to her with the gift in my hand.

"OK so before you open this gift....you can open your eyes!"
"Oh haha!"
"OK so before you open this gift I know you love art and music as much as I do. I really love art with all my heart so I made you this little art peace and I hope you love it forever and ever!"
"OK!"
She grabbed it out of my hands and tore open the paper.she was speechless. In her hand was a drawing of her playing the piano in my class.

"Oh Michael how long did this take you!?"
"Very very long nights and days!"
"Michael I love it you got me crying over here!"
"I love you to!"
"Thank you!"
We hugged and I whipped her tears away.she is so beautiful I am so happy I have her in my life!