45

Cindy's POV

I don't even know what to say right now. I am in my room curling my hair and putting on some makeup. I finished up my lipstick and then walked to my mirror.  I looked at myself and said

"I am about to go on a date with gerad Butler I am about to go on a date with Erik I am about to go on a date with the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!",

I danced around my room jumping up  and down in front of my mirror. I took a few photos for my social media and then grabbed my bag. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a quick bite of my apple. There was a knock at my door and there he stood.

"Hi!" I said almost fainting again.
"Hey there Cindy are you ready?"
"Yes yes I am I have been waiting for this all my life of course I am ready...oh I sound like a idiot I am sorry!" I said blushing.
"No no it's OK! Really I have seen much much worst!" He said laughing.
'Oh can we take a quick picture?" I asked holding my phone.
"Ya of course!'

We stood next to each other and I stretched out my phone to take a selfie.

"Say best day of my life!" I said as we took the picture.

'OK now where are you taking me gerad?" I asked him walking to his car.
"Oh just a little place you will see!" He said with a evil smile.
"OK....." I said worried

We drove down the beach side as the full moon shines down on us. I love the feeling of wind in my hair and the smell of the ocean.

"You know its so strange I am in m a car with my idol and I don't even know what to speak about with you!' I said laughing
"Ya ya we all get it sometimes you meet the person you admire and you have so many questions that you forgot everything!" He said.
"Ya so do you like art?" I asked him
"Ya I actually do I love drawing my favorite thing to draw is stuff from movies!"
"Oh my gosh me to! I love drawing the phantom of the opera stuff!"

Me and him spoke the whole way and he is so funny. I have never laughed so much in my life. We finally arrived and it wasn't at a restaurant it was actually at the bottom of the hill. I hopped out the car as geard opened my door for me. He locked his arm in mine and we walked up the hill. When we finally reached the top there was a beautiful view of the city all you could see was lights for miles .

"Wow this is beautiful! I love this city so much!" I said standing at the edge of the Clift. I turned to gerad quickly and asked him a question.

"Do you mind if I take a photo I am kinda a photographer and a video maker" I said laughing a bit.
"Sure go ahead I'll get us something to drink so long!" He said as I turned back to the view. I took a few snaps and then some videos from diffrnet angles. I secretly recorded gerad as he was busy on the pick nick blanket.

"OK all ready you can grab a seat!" He said looking up at me with his green eyes.
"Thanks!" I said
I sat down and looked at the delicious food Infront of me. There was some cheeses and crackers. I looked to my right and saw some spaghetti and meat balls.
"Wow who made all of this!?" I asked grabbing some cheese.
"Oh I know a guy or two they helped me out!" He said
"Oh well tell them it looks great!" I said.

We ate and ate the food was amazing. Gerad is so funny and just how I imagined him to be. His eyes are emerald green and he has the funniest sense of humor. He tells the craziest story's and I can't stop laughing.

"So what do you do as a job?" He asked
"Ummmmm....." I don't know if Michael wants him to know how young I am. I have to think of something....
"Ummmm I work at a TV editing company!"  I said.
"Oh that's pretty awesome what do you guys do?"
"Ya ummm we edit like adverts and tv shows and what ever !" I said.
"Ooooh that's pretty fancy huh?!" He said laughing.
"Hahaha ya....."

Later that night he dropped me off at my house.
"Well thanks for the lovely day gerad!"
"No no thanks for being such great company!"
He and I walked to my front door.
"Thanks again!" I said
I Gave him a quick huge then he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it. I quickly stopped him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I've ways wanted to do that aaaaaah!" I said fan girling

He just smiled and walked off

Hey guys dont forget to leave me questions for my q and a video