chapter 4

I was i music class and  we were learning about how to count notes. I didn't even listen to lesson I was still thinking about yesterday's story.i just kept starting and starring at him i just tried not to make it to obvious. Then the bell rang and i was scared out of my thoughts. I packed up my bags and pencils.

Mr Jackson walked up to me and smiled
"Hey were do you wanna go for lunch?"
"What!?"
"Remember you won the painting thing...."
"Oh ya we can go to Starbucks and just grab something quick to eat."
"Great i have an off period lets go!"
"Oh wait i have to check what i have"
I pulled out my timetable and I was also off by luck.
"Good news i am off to!"
"Great we will go with my car!"

We walked outside past my group of friends.they were all smiling and waving at me.we walked to mr Jacksons car and we got it.it was huge and very fancy if you ask me, it looked very expensive to. He got in next to me and started the car.we drove off and went to a Starbucks store that was really close to the school actually. We stooped outside and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you mr Jackson!"
"No i am Michael !"
"Ok Michael"
I hopped out the car and we walked inside.we grabbed a table right at the back of the store.

"So do you like Starbucks?' Michael asked me
"Umm ya its great what about you?"
"Yes its great my favourite here is the caramel frappatino and you?"
"That's actually my favourite !"
"Wow!"
As soon as we said that the waiter came
"Hi can we have two caramel frappatinos please?"
"Ya sure coming right up!!"
She walked away leaving me and Michael sitting in silence.

"So why did you want to become a teacher?"
"Well i wanted to meet lovely young girls like you!"
"Oh stop playing sir really why did you?"
"Well i have always loved kids and music so I thought whats better then teaching music!and why did you become a student?"
"Haha very funny sir!"

As he said that our frapps came.
"Here you go and enjoy!"
"Thanks!"
We both took a sip of our fraps and looked at each other at the same time.
We both stopped drinking and looked in different directions.

"Ummm so that painting of me was pretty impressive it really did look like i was looking at a reflection.!"
"Oh wow thank you i really love painting and drawing!"
"Ya i can see that...hey could you draw me on this napkin?"
"Umm ya sure just sit still"

So i started drawing the outside of his face .i only drew the top half of his body because his other half was under the tabel.then i drew the coffee cup in his hand as well. He was looking in a different direction so it was so difficult to draw his eyes and hid mouth.it took me a while to draw but i did eventually.

"Ok done!" I said
"Let me see!"
He grabbed the napkin and held it up in his hand.
"Wow this is amazing!"
"Aww thanks so much!"
"Of course can i keep it!"
"Yes of course!"
"Thank you....oh we better get going its almost time for my next class."
"Ya lets go!"

We paid or bill and walked of into his car.we drove back to school and to my luck my group of friends were standing there waiting for me.
"Thanks mr...i mean Michael!"
"Anytime!"
He then grabbed me and hugged me.i jumped out the car and walked towards the group of friends.

"Hey guys!"
"Hiii how was it?"
"It was ok we got to know each other really well!"
"Ya and i saw you got a hug! What a lucky girl!"
"Me and him actually have loads in common!"
"Wow!
" ya he seems great i am sure like we are going to get along well......