chapter 18

Michaels pov

I still cant believe it...she said yes she actually said yes! I sat the hole day today in class drawing pictures of her and me. I am pretty OK at drawing its one of my favourite things to do other then preforming nothing tops that!

"Excuse me Mr Jackson!?"
I jumped up and hid the drawings fast
"Um yes yes luaku hi whats up?!"
"Um hi i just wanted to talk to you really quick...."
"Ya sure sit down!"
Lukau grabbed a seat and sat at the other end of my desk
"So whats up?"
"Ummm this has been sitting on my chest for a while now and I think the right thing to do is tell you"
"OK"
"OK so as you know me and Cindy are best friends and i did something she would never ever forgive me for ...i got so so jealous the night i saw her and you at her place that the next day i met her in a very romantic setting.... She of course said no since she was with you.she ran to her car and started driving away when...."
"When what Lukau?"
"I stopped her and kissed her she actually hasn't spoke to me since."
"Wow....i really don't know what to da right now!"
"Take your time i know it was the wrong thing to do!"
"I thank you for telling me i mean others would keep it to them self's or it would be found out in some other crazy way!"
"Its a pleasure!"
There was a moment of silence
"So i better get going ...later Mr Jackson!"
"Later!"

I sat back down at my desk i was in a state of shock at the moment. I had no idea Lukau would do something like this.... But why?

Cindy's POV

"So guys i have exiting news!"
"What up girl!"
"OK well yesterday Michael actually asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes!"
"Wow really congrats girl!"
"Thanks guys!"
As soon as i said that i turned to see Lukau standing there with hid food.
"Oh ummm hey Lukau!"
"Hi i just wanted to say i told Mr Jackson what i did to you i couldn't keep it a secret'
"OK how did he respond?"
"He didn't say much..."
"OK thanks lukau it was a brave thing to do!"
"Thanks I'll see you around?"
"Ya later!"

I turned back to my table of friends and they were going on talking about Michael and me

"So you really like Mr Jackson don't you!?"
"Ya he is the best guy i have ever met even though he id older than me but that's just a number love is way stronger than a silly number righ?"
"Very well said!"
*ring ring*
"Well there's the ball we better get going!"
"See ya guys!"

I walked towards my locker to get my books for the best class.when I closed the locker door I saw michael standing there behind it.

"Oh hi Mr jackosn what can I help you with?"
"Well miss marais I need to speak to you I will tell your next teacher why your late."
"I'm sure!"
I followed him into the music class and we say down. I think this is about the hole lukau thing.

"So lukau told me everything. ..."
"YA..."
"And well I can clearly see it's his fault "
"Ok?"
"I just want to know are you hert in any way?"
"Nope I am fine!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Michael I am OK I would of told you already if I wasn't!"
"OK I am glad let me walk you to your next class"
"OK"

We walked towards my maths class and just before I entered Michael said
"Remember I am not angry with you!"
"OK Michael!"
"Alright enjoy maths!"
We opened the door and Michael said some type of excuse. I sat down and took out the books I needed.

Michaels POV

I wlaked back to the music class and sat down. I started marking some of the papers when there was a knock on my door. It looked like a young lady with glasses and her hair all tied up in a bun

"Can I help ma'am?".
"Hi yes I am a bit lost I am the new English teacher miss woods nice to meet you!"
"Hi I am Mr Jackson I can help you around I actually started here a few months ago!"
"Thanks so much Mr Jackson !"
"Sure so were do you have to be?"
"Ummm class 5B please."
"Sure right up the stairs!"

We walked up the stairs and down the hall to the 3rd class.
"Here's the class!"
"Thanks so so much!"
"Anytime if you every need help just ask!"
"Alright thank you!"
" bye bye!"

I walked down the stairs back to the music class.she seems like a very nice lady.