28

Cindy's POV

I walked into school with the biggest smile on my face. Last night was the best night of my life.

I walked into to the music class and I couldn't stop laughing when I looked at Michael. He just had this huge smile on his face and he kept winking at me.

Lukau was sraing at us I could feel his stare looking right at me. I turned to lukau and he just looked the other way.

I continued to giggle then Lukau finally broke

"Hey whats with all the giggles?"
"Oh oh nothing"
"Are you sure you have been laughing a lot!"
"Ya ya its fine I am just...uhhh...thinking about something that happened!"
"Oh OK!"

I stopped looking at Michael so I wouldn't giggle and I just continued with my school work like normal.

Michaels POV

Later.....

I was in my classroom marking papers and setting up worksheets. Suddenly the classroom door swang open.

The principal of the school was standing there looking at me.

I stood up quickly

"Morning sir how can I help you?"

He seemed really upset and I had no idea why.

"Hello Mr jackaon !"

He walked towards me

"What's wrong sir?"
"Well we have been watching you on our classroom cameras...."

Hold on classroom cameras! they have cameras!

"Yes?"
"And we have notice very strange and non teacher like things going on..."

Please please don't tell me they know anything about me and Cindy this can't be happening! We kissed in Herr and everything what am I gonna do!?

"And I have noticed that you.... Have been spending to much time on your music and not enough on marking papers!"
"Wait what?"
"Yes...you have been spending more Tims on this piano if yours than marking papers!"
"Oh...ya....so sorry about that but music is like stuck to me...built into my body!"
"I understand its OK just try to spend more time on school...during school time!"
"You got it sir thank you!"

I closed the door behind him and we to sit down in my chair. I put my hands over my face and took one huge breath and blew it out.

I put my hands on my chest and I could feel my heart beating like it was about to bounce out of my chest.

I started calming down then I started to giggle to myself.

Cindy's POV

I went to see Michael since we weren't doing anything in class. I opened his door and he wasn't inside.

I walked over to the piano and I sat down. I opened it up and blew the dust off the keys. I started playing human nature.

Why why
Tell them that its human nature
Why why
Does he do it that way?

Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder and I started to smile. I turned around and to my surprise it wasn't Michael.

"What the heck?"

It was Julian....let's just say he is considered one of the hottest boys in my grade but I could care less if he is the richest person on earth no matter what he is a ass hole.

"Hey Cindy!"

He said sitting down next to me in the piano bench. I stood up quickly.

"Hi....what do you want Julian?"
"Umm I just wanted to say hi to one of my favorite people!"
"OK cool hi and bye!"
"Wait hold on!"

He said that while grabbing my hand. Now listen all the girls in high school go gaga over the hottest boy in there grade and the hole movie or book goes on about how she is trying to get to him....but not me.

See those are the normal, basic, one dimension girls were as I am different you can clearly see that!

"Please Julian I am not in the mood for your childish games!"
"Hold sweety!"
"I am not your sweety! I told you I don't want to be with you!"

As I said that Michael swung the door open and he sttod there with some coffee in his hands.

"Oh hi Mr Jackson....I gotta go!"

He walked out past Michael and just closed the door behind him. Me and Michael just stood there smiling