chapter 13

Next day

Hey michael have you headed about the michael Jackson Concert next week?"
"Yes i have"
"Are u going ?"
"Yes i am and you?"
"No i cant i don't have any money for that...."
"Oh really how big of a fan are you?"
"I AM A HUGE FAN i have him ALL OVER MY WALLS i would do ANYTHING to see him!"
"Oh reallly...well i have free tickets for you and your friends!"
"What don't talk shit!"
"Really here they are!"

I grabbed the tickets in disbelief and hugged Michael so tightly.
"Thanks so much michael!!!!"
"Anything for you babe!"
"Well i gotta go to break see ya!"
"Bye bye!"
I walked out and ran to my group of friends to tell them the news.
"Hey guys how much do you want to go to mjs concert?"
"So so bad you have no clue!"
"What if i told you i got tickets for free for all of us?"
"I would worship you but that would never...."
I pulled the tickets out from behind my back
"Well i do!"

"WHAT NO FLIPPING WAY !"
They got up and hugged me
"I love u !"
"I love yall to!"
"Omg what am i gonna wear?"
"Lol anything Mj!'
"How did u get these?"
"Mr Jackson actuay gave them!"
"He is amazing i am happy you have him!"
"Me to!"

Michaels POV

Ok so now she has tickets witch is the worst thing to do since i am michael freaking Jackson and she doesn't know its me! I find it kinda cute that i am hanging all over walls its so sweet.mean while i have to leave early since i have more practice before next weeks shows. I packed my bags and left for the arena.

Cindys POV

When i got home i started searching ideas for interesting video ideas and nothing was great or good. Then i went to my room and sat down and started drawing out ideas on paper. Then i lost track and started thinking of the Michael Jackson concert and then an idea popes up in my head. I can make a video on the concert experience. I can video the days before, the concert and the car ride this is great. I started.planning it out like a crazy person.

Michaels POV

"The way you make me feel!
You rely turn me on!
You knock me off my feet now baby
Whoo
My lonely days are gone"

"Ok mike thats great you can take a bit off a break ok?"
"Ok thanks!"
I walked back stage and just fell onto the pillow and just sat there frozen.
I actually started thinking about the way Cindy was saying how much she loves me and how she would do anything to see me....if she only knew who was actually teaching her and who's kinda dating her.

I just drank a hole bottle of water in one go.then i remembered i.am pulling up one girl on stage during the show.i will have to the who ever is going to pick the lady that they should pick her and her only. I kinda wanna make her dreams come true because she has always wanted to meet me.i hope this makes her happy.

"Ok michael can you come on stage please!"
"Ok coming!"
I walked on stage into the spot light and waited to hear what he called me for.
"Ok mike today i think we should focus on the dancers!"
"Ya sure i will come sit next down next to you!"
I walked off stage and the dancers started dancing to the way you make me feel. I was so sleepy i actually fell asleep while sitting there

Cindy's POV

I was up all night just filming some extra things for the video just to make it a bit better and getting different sound effects but i was really tiered so i packed up everything and went to bed.