chapter17

Michaels POV

I am in class trying to mark the papers but all that's on my mind is what happened with me and Cindy. I cant think straight i just keep asking my sled questions like....

"What if she finds someone else?"
"What if she hates me?"
"What if she never talks to me again?"

She hasn't been to school in days now.i just put on the list that she's been here so she doesn't get in trouble. I don't know whats gonna happen.

Cindys's POV

I am sitting at home under the blankets on my couch watching Michael Jackson videos. I have nothing better to do with my life then eat it away under the blankets. Then i thought to my self

"Hey hey Cindy get up off your but and do something make some choices! You can't sit here and cry you have to be strong get up and fix your life!"

I snapped out of this zombie mode i was in.i threw off the blanket,switched off the tv and threw the ice cream in the bin.i walked in my room and put something better on. I did my hair,my make up and grabbed my books.

I hopped in my car and drove my self to school. I am not gonna be mad with Michael ....how could i he did nothing wrong he just told me the truth.its just that i have to think about it.

I arrived at school and i checked out my time tabel to my surprise it was music class....great!i walked in and Michael was in the middle of a lesson.

"And that's why we have notes....Cindy!" He said surprised
"Hello sir i am sorry i am so late i had some doctor appointment!"
"Sure take a seat"
I walked down the class and sat down next to Lukau who i was still not talking to.

I pulled out my books and looked up quickly i noticed how Michael was looking at me very confused. I just continued to get ready for the class.

"So do you guys have your cdd design projects ready for today?"
Some nodded yes and some no
"OK well those who have there's here please come to the front with your tasks."

I grabbed my and brought it to the front the only problem is that its a CD cover completely filled with pictures of Michael Jackson...oh joy!i walked to the front very slowly and i stood right at the back of the line.

I was so scared you guys have no idea i mean imagine handing your idol a hole project you did on him....for marks....i mean come on and after what happened with me and him.....aghhhhh!

I was to away from the front now and i am actually sweating now.OK OK calm down before i have a heart attack. Finally it was my turn.i looked down and put the CD design on his desk.he took it and had a huge smile on his face.

"This is great could i keep it?"
I looked at him
"You know since its so good i want to keep it for an example for the other..."
"Ya sure sir! I am glad you like it!"
"Thanks!"

He gave me back my marking sheet and i got full marks.i was over the moon with joy. The bell rang at that moment. I packed my bag and i walked to Michael before i left the class.

"Hey Michael!"
"Hi how how have you been?"
"I have been OK and how about you?"
"I have been really busy and i have been thinking and worrying about you...."
"Oh Michael!"i said hugging him tightly
"What does this mean?"
"Yes Michael i will be your girl!"
"Really?!"
"Yes!!!!"
"Oh thank you thank you!"

We hugged and he spun me around in his arms he pulled me in and kissed me.

"I'll see you after school?"
"Ya sure !"
"Oh and Cindy....thank you!"
"Sure Michael i love you!"
I walked out the class singing and dancing around the campus. I was over the moon i think this was the best choice i ever made!